Swinging Single and traveling : Swingers Discussion 62103
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSwinging Single and traveling
TOPIC: Swinging Single and traveling
Created by: Tea42 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Having been on this site before as a couple, I would suggest that single men who are traveling put themselves in the place of a couple. How appealing is it for a couple to meet with a traveling single guy who wants to get some without his wife? Couples usually have better options. "Hey Honey, do you want to meet a middle-aged traveling salesman tonight?" "He's in town on business and is trying to save money for his company by not getting a prostitute." lol

West Chester PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Tripple, After my Waco party this weekend, watch and see where I am coming next! Hawaii is always a possibility. Just send me a ticket please.........

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Welcum to the forums Tea,

I always look up zip codes and move my profile to where I am going. I get to see who's in the area, and it allows for swingers to contact me for some sexy fun! Good luck!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
It's the old law of supply and demand, back again. You get nowhere because you are a single man and they are a dime a dozen. Why should a woman or couple pick you over someone they might want to see again, with whom scheduling isn't as urgent an issue? It's not going to happen unless the man is seriously hot, and probably not even then.

However, if you network with people in many places on these sites, as Uriah apparently does, then there is a real opportunity to hook up when you go to their town or they come to yours. It is a long term prospect. Indeed, there are a couple of men I've gotten to know through the forums here who I would absolutely look up if fate took me their way.

The situation is totally different for women. When I'm going on a multi-day business trip, I frequently look for attractive people on this site and others and I am ALWAYS successful if I want to be...because single women are at a premium.

Earlier this year, I jumped online at a Dallas hotel and within half an hour I had collected 12 phone numbers. Talked to the most promising two and picked one.

It's good to be a girl, LOL.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
I have people traveling through my area quite often who look me up here on SLS and a competing site to play when they are in town. That is one of the benefits of online swing sites. You could do the same.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3245 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Swinging Single and traveling