Swing partner Sought - Central Texas : Swingers Discussion 114667
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSwing partner Sought - Central Texas
TOPIC: Swing partner Sought - Central Texas
Created by: VetteandPrecious
Original Starting post for this thread:
Precious decided to retire from the swing life. Now I am seeking a swing partner to join me on occasion at swing clubs and house parties between DFW and Austin. Some of the trips Precious will go and some she won’t. If she comes, she may watch and that is about it. If you are interested, let me know and I’ll give you our phone number. Vette

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lost

This is an old thread so I was wondering if you would give your current take on Austin clubs and which one you would recommend for a cherry popping.

Mr. Sintexans

Austin TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
There are a few nice clubs in Austin. They are smaller in size than what you are used to in Dallas but they are fun just the same. One good one is Allure, there is Aphrodites and Friends. Pretty much all of them are really fun when you go to party.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We did our homework and agree that one club in Dallas has stirred up a lot of bad press for all the clubs. We have been to some of the "off premise" clubs and including San Souci. Most of the people just stayed to themselves and did not socialize very much. That was not our scene. If there are any clubs in Austin that you can recommend, WE'RE ALL EARS!

Waco TX
Username hidden
(48 posts)
Theres always Austin sweet thang :0)

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
You're right. It's just lately it seems that one club decided that they didn't need to be discreet about the lifestyle and they have made it tough to go out and have fun without worrying about having the police show up. "

Oh girl you are right, those shock waves reached all the way to Austin. It was all the whispers with people talking about it. Yeah, I hear you. For whatever reason Austin is just more nude friendly LMFAO. There are "gentlemen club" signs everywhere, the Megaplex is right there off the highway....in San Antonio it just seems to be more of a discreet culture. Hahaha Aphros in Austin is even literally across the street from a strip club! Hahaha. I hear you though girl. We were at the party and they said RAID and I was like skoof, I'm outtie lol.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Heather its true. I think its where you live. Austin, Travis County, there really are no issues at all. They operate pretty freely quite honestly. San Antonio, Bexar County, completely different. We were at 1 party and the cops showed up 3 times. Maybe more, we decided to get the hell out of there early.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We thank you for the heads up. Do you have any suggestions given the current situation? Vette

Waco TX
Username hidden
(48 posts)
Looks like October 10th we will be going to the 13th floor.

Come on out and meet us!

Waco TX
Username hidden
(48 posts)
Customer service straightened out our profile status once they looked over everything. One person in chat just does not approve of our current situation and decided to cause trouble.

With some luck we will find someone near Dallas and someone near Austin that wants to go but just not alone either. Most of the women we already know are not big on going to the clubs. After 9 years in the Lifestyle I never thought I would be swinging without Precious as my partner in crime. Going to a club without her will be a new experience for me. Personally I would feel better if she always came with me. with a little luck we will find some ladies that want her friendship but enjoys the swing clubs. Then it is a win win situation for us both.

Vette

Waco TX
Username hidden
(48 posts)
I'm glad Precious is doing fine. The changing of the profile seems odd, but I understand and ya never know with this site. LOL! Give her hugs and congrats from me. I miss you two!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Swing partner Sought - Central Texas