Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinging Single › Sweet Asian girl wants single guys, mail me Read my profile I love sex and guys
TOPIC: Sweet_Asian_girl_wants_single_guys,_mail_me_Read_my_profile_I_love_sex_and_guys
Created by: BWARE
Original Starting post for this thread:
I want single guys. I like age 40 and less and that are at least 6' tall or taller and you must be in shape or fit. I like the business type guy, clean shaven, with a BIG pen.

Mail me if you match my profile needs. You can fly me in, we can meet at Hedo, go vacation or you cum here for fun. I like girl girl too but must be petite and I like the blondes.

Make me laugh and take me out to explore the world. I love to live!

Bware and friends

1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
Well get on your bike and go for a ride, cowboy! LOL

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
If only BWARE lived closer... ;)

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
Shit, fly me in too! Heehee.....I see you have a couple's profile. Does your husband play as well? I'm asking just out of curiosity :o). And welcome to the forums girlie!

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I want single guys. I like age 40 and less and that are at least 6' tall or taller and you must be in shape or fit. I like the business type guy, clean shaven, with a BIG pen.

Mail me if you match my profile needs. You can fly me in, we can meet at Hedo, go vacation or you cum here for fun. I like girl girl too but must be petite and I like the blondes.

Make me laugh and take me out to explore the world. I love to live!

Bware and friends

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(14 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Sweet Asian girl wants single guys, mail me Read my profile I love sex and guys
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.