Sweet Asian girl wants single guys, mail me Read my profile I love sex and guys : Swingers Discussion 114676
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSweet Asian girl wants single guys, mail me Read my profile I love sex and guys
TOPIC: Sweet Asian girl wants single guys, mail me Read my profile I love sex and guys
Created by: BWARE
Original Starting post for this thread:
I want single guys. I like age 40 and less and that are at least 6' tall or taller and you must be in shape or fit. I like the business type guy, clean shaven, with a BIG pen.

Mail me if you match my profile needs. You can fly me in, we can meet at Hedo, go vacation or you cum here for fun. I like girl girl too but must be petite and I like the blondes.

Make me laugh and take me out to explore the world. I love to live!

Bware and friends

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well get on your bike and go for a ride, cowboy! LOL

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
If only BWARE lived closer... ;)

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
Shit, fly me in too! Heehee.....I see you have a couple's profile. Does your husband play as well? I'm asking just out of curiosity :o). And welcome to the forums girlie!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I want single guys. I like age 40 and less and that are at least 6' tall or taller and you must be in shape or fit. I like the business type guy, clean shaven, with a BIG pen.

Mail me if you match my profile needs. You can fly me in, we can meet at Hedo, go vacation or you cum here for fun. I like girl girl too but must be petite and I like the blondes.

Make me laugh and take me out to explore the world. I love to live!

Bware and friends

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Sweet Asian girl wants single guys, mail me Read my profile I love sex and guys