Success for the single male!!! : Swingers Discussion 45948101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSuccess for the single male!!!
TOPIC: Success for the single male!!!
Created by: wolfshaven The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
thank you fun loving :) compliment from you

Staten Island NY

Username hidden
(438 posts)
I try and tread lightly and be respectful, I too have made some good friends here. I understand a couples apprehension at involving someone "unattached". It's much to risk, even if they are secure in their relationship. A third who is rude or even just insecure in the lifestyle can mess- up what took a lot of time and effort. And couples can be rude- as- all- hell, too! While I love me some dirty talk and behavior; I feel at least a semi- civil introduction is warranted. Also, just because we're all here for sex doesn't mean we don't have feelings. I think intimacy without "love" can be it's own sort of high. Once I was e-mailing with one couple several times a week, for about three weeks; then it just stopped. I waited about a month, then sent a message saying that if they had lost interest that was cool but I'd appreciate some message saying so. What I got back was a message saying I "lost my chance" by being so "pushy". They blocked me after that. I say, fine; i think their response was pretty juvenile- but we had a rapport going, or so I thought, and their disappearance and later accusations hurt my feelings.

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(260 posts)
ya think it is any easier for females... Think Not...lol

Staten Island NY

Username hidden
(438 posts)
HI, I think single males on this site really do get a bad rap in here.I have had good results on this site with single woman and couple's. You have to be in the right place at the right time.That one dude was right, you have to be carefull when your with a couple.Word does get around very quick in here.Tread lightly.You can have some great times in here. Scott

Altoona PA

Username hidden
(265 posts)
Unfortunately there is a great deal of validity to the "single male asshole" stereotype. It behooves the gentlemen among us to just be a little patient and remain true to what we are. I've had some modicum of success already and I like to think it's because I present a lucid profile that is easy to read and very clear about what/who I am and am seeking. Also remember that even *one* success with another single or couple will "get the word out" about you. Every alternative community tends to be pretty tight-knit and gossipy; so just be yourself and your reputation will spread according to your actions and demeanor. Trey

Cleveland OH

Username hidden
(32 posts)
I have been on this site for a few years and have made some great friends on here. Both couples and single women. To me it's more just meeting new people. Going out and having a good time. If any thing happens then great. If not well just made some new friends. I'm happy either way.

Lowell MI

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Thanks for sharing your story. I have been on this site for a couple of years now and have been fortunate to meet a few wonderful couples over the last couple of years. I have been lucky in not yet having a bad experience other than a lot of initial rejection. It is such a great lifestyle that I have hung with it although the deck is definitely stacked against the single male.

Good luck!

Quartz Hill CA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
You go boy! I'm glad to hear that you've hit it off so well with a couple close to you. I've been a member of SLS for a little over a year now and am just now beginning to recieve some e-mails from local couples who are ready or are planning to be ready to explore the MFM threesome and want someone who isn't a cheating b/f or husband, and have asked to meet me. I'm always excited to meet new friends in the lifestyle. Especially ones that are so close to me. For a very long time, I assumed that there were none. They are slowly beginning to come out of the woodwork. I'm also thrilled to have been approached by a couple of single ladies in the lifestyle who might be interested in a close friendship and possible swing partner relationship. It just gives us a little more to talk about at dinner. ;-) Good Job and continued happy swinging!

Laurel Hill NC

Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Success for the single male!!!