Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Still Stuck
TOPIC: Still Stuck
Created by: nostringshere993 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I know what you mean shelly, That is how it is in our house to...lol

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
No joke. I don't dare bend over in this house without knowing where Jay is at LOL. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Ten bent over is one of the best ways I love sex so Taking a long time that way is what i want....hehe

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
Yes you can watch, or join in, either way would be so funnnnnnn.

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
I would like you to do something else to my ass Ten.....hehe

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
Do not lie about orientation. There are bisocial groups. Use the net to find them. The LS stigma is real and for a reason. Statistically, the generic bimale is much more likely to have or have had very risky sex with another bi/gay male. You as a bimale are more aware of this risk than anyone.

There used to be a biorgy group up here. Those parties were awesome. Instead of the energy being segregated into FF or MF. It was all over the room. Those folks came to party. That said I refused to have sex with any of the men. And I was very selective about what females I interacted with and how. My suggestion is to look up Fritz Klein's Bisexual List. There is a personals page. Use it to find compatible folks in your area. BTW. This might take a couple of years.. So don't give up.

Mischief is very, very, careful

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I agree! No one has bothered Jay at all, even the guys that we partied with that are bi...thats like assuming that every bi woman I come into contact with just wants to jump me, just because she is bi. I am just saying that there is a stigma attached to the whole male bi thing. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
There is honestly a very, very strong stigma in the LS in regards to bi males......it is just faux pas. Bi women are the norm, but bi men are like leprosy, people tend to stay away. I don't know, but thats simply the way it usually is. We have a friend that was invited to someone's house party...within minutes he received an email from the inviting couple un-inviting him....they said they did not want bi men to attend. Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I agree. In honesty, if we read bi we would not email you. Not that there is anything wrong with a bi man. But since Jay is not bi it would make him uncomfortable. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Stalking you now dzzy!...lol

JoAnn

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Still Stuck