Sorry, she's not my type : Swingers Discussion 571441021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSorry, she's not my type
TOPIC: Sorry, she's not my type
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
User Details are only visible to members.
"It's a gang bang not one on one."

True enough, Mischief, but how do you think the lady would feel if she had a bunch of limp dicks there that couldn't get it up because they didn't feel attracted?

If she's not their type, they did her a favor by declining to participate.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"As a woman, how flattering is that knowing that the guy would just as soon fuck you as any other woman. How special..!!!!!"

I married him. I've dated him. I've loved him.

Maybe I'm just attracted to sluts. Yes, they had their limits I suppose. But when hubby would remark, "I'd fuck her." I would retort... and "that makes her special HOW?"

Hubby has become more refined in his older days. My one friend is just a slut. If given a choice he would do me over the strange and like it better, but he does like strange. Actually, he would fuck both... LOL.

I suspect he has said no. However she would have to be outside his very broad limits.

Realize those relationships were about me being more special than that. However it didn't erase the very active slut inside them.

I do understand not being attracted. My point was more along the lines of... It's a gang bang not one on one.

In my youth, I played with a shrink who called it intravaginal masturbation. ROTF. He and I got along famously.

Mischief understands the point Uriah was trying to make. Besides I like his ass.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I suppose it's not the first time, and won't be the last time, but I have to disagree with those who think "sorry, she's not my type" is not an acceptable response.

First of all, nobody goes around having sex solely for the purpose of pleasing their partner. There has to be a MUTUAL pleasure there.

Second, nobody is willing to have sex with someone whom they don't find attractive. Everybody has the right to decline when the would-be partner doesn't turn you on. And maybe there are men somewhere who can get an erection over just any naked woman, but most of us men need to be excited, not ambivalent or averse.

So, "Sorry, she's not my type" is just a simple fact of life. Not everybody is going to turn you on.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Goodness. Not my type for a meaningful, 15 minute, relationship? It's not like they have to marry her.

What if she said.. You are not MY type.

Some of the most fun in bed folks are not what you might Initially seek out.

There's a go with the flow attitude that helps tremendously. I don't mean taking one for the team. I mean having REALISTIC expectations.

I may prefer the breasts of non-mothers. But most women are mothers. Ergo.. I better adjust my attitude to reality or I will be out of luck very soon.

(Do not quote me out of context. I like breasts, period. Mothers and not)

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
From time to time I am contacted by single males who want to learn how to do what I do. This post identifies why some never will.

Sometimes I am asked by ladies, couples, and groups to bring a friend or friends with me when we play. So, I am always looking to quality men to join my Gang Bang Club. I meet them for a beer to make sure they are personable, clean, and can carry on a converation. I also explain that popularity requires that you determine what your swing friends want, deliver it, then you will get what you want.

This weekend I organized a Gang Bang for a lady friend. She is no Barbie, but she is very skilled in bed. Upon inviting 2 of the men that I have recently interviewed, they declined, saying "Sorry, she's not my type".

"Sorry, she's not my type" smacks of a preoccupation with your own orgasm. When I got started, I didn't decline invitations because the lady was not "my type". I attended, performed, people liked what they saw, and they referred me to others. Now, my only problem is finding the time to respond to all the people who want to play.

There is an overwhelming demand for single males who know how to deliver. There is very little demand for single males who are preoccupied with their own orgasm.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3256 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
TOPIC: Sorry, she's not my type