Sorry, she's not my type : Swingers Discussion 571441011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSorry, she's not my type
TOPIC: Sorry, she's not my type
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm a little surprised that the idea of having standards is ruffling people's feathers here. Don't you all have standards? Regardless of what you call it, doesn't everyone have places they're just not going? OK, so I'm politically incorrect, sue me. Of all places, a swinger's forum is the last place I'd expect to be criticized for using a PI term.

When I go out with a woman and we present ourselves as a couple, they most definitely have standards. I started using the term "Lowering my standards" after hearing it repeatedly from women. It's the same as "Taking one for the team", a term I hear in the lifestyle, and see on this very forum, all the time.

C'mon ladies, give me a break. Many woman in the lifestyle has encountered the situation where your husband is hot for some gal, and her husband is out of shape, a slob, arrogant, domineering, pushy, or all of the above. You haven't felt that consenting to that situation would be lowering your standards?

Port Orange FL

Username hidden
(54 posts)
Danny, perhaps you're right, I could have used a more tactful choice of words there. And I could have misread some of this discussion, but it does seem that a lowering of standards, just to get one's foot in the proverbial lifestyle door, is one angle of this discussion. I certainly didn't mean offense to anyone, and regret it if my comments seemed that way.

But you know what? If a woman is rubenesque, and that's not attractive to me, that's not an indictment of anyone as an individual, it's just that we all have our own tastes. That's what makes the world go round - different strokes for different folks.

As far as sex being a selfish act, settle down boy; there are MANY here who would take issue with that. I really get just as much pleasure, if not more, from pleasing, than I do being pleased. And my experience has been that some people are just naturally "givers" and some are more "takers". Neither one is good or bad, that's just the way people are. And I can tell you first hand that a giver and taker together is usually much less awkward that two givers! LOL. Don't ask me how I know that!

Kane

Port Orange FL

Username hidden
(54 posts)
This is a very interesting thread, with good posts by all.

For me, I use the same criteria for selecting partners, regardless of the numbers involved. If I wouldn't be interested in her as a single, I'm not going to be interested in her with a group either. I've got enough partners on my hands already, without lowering my standards, just to get a piece of ass.

Now if I just got back from POW camp, that might be another story, LOL!

Port Orange FL

Username hidden
(54 posts)
Uriah.. Gonna have to make a mental note about you when hub is ready to let m e play!

Cumming GA

Username hidden
(53 posts)
Nice first post NJ. You will do well.

Good luck

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Ahhhhhh... thank you for clarifying that, Uriah.

Gulf Shores AL

Username hidden
(114 posts)
Maggie-

You made a very astute point on the "Single Male Swingers" thread. You noted that "swinging" covers a wide array of activities, for which any one individual(s) may be interested in just 1 or 2.

In my case, I am an exhibitionist. I enjoy being (for want of a better term), a stud. I love being a single male. I don't approach others; they come to me. I developed my circle of friends and my reputation by pleasing women, couples, and groups, even those that are not "my type".

No one has to be like me. I am not better than anyone else. The lament that I expressed in the source of this thread is directed toward single males who complain about not having swing friends, yet who (in my opinion) are not willing to do what it takes to develop them.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(3230 posts)
Patogether, I think we both said the same thing two different ways. :-)

Gulf Shores AL

Username hidden
(114 posts)
I've read this post a few times and each time I've gone away from it with varying feelings. This time around the statement "Sorry, she's not my type" smacks of a preoccupation with your own orgasm." that the author made caught my attention and prompted me to get on my soap box.

When someone says "Sorry, he/she's not my type" should not imply someone should 'have to perform' in something they do not want to do. Isn't sex supposed to be consensual and 'enjoyed' by all involved?

Gulf Shores AL

Username hidden
(114 posts)
Triple:

I wasn't suggesting that gang bangs were something I was interested in. I did one. It was enough. You also know that I prefer men of quality over quantity. What I am suggesting is that gang bangs by their very nature reduce all players to dildo and sheath status. I think that's part of the attraction.

I could never get one lady to tell me why she liked taking on 15 guys in one session. I assume she felt "powerful." Personally there is nothing powerful about men wanting to stick it in me. It's a hard wired behavior.

My point, which was getting lost, was there are some men (my hubby) who were players to the point of not seriously caring what they stuck it in. It's just a fact.

My personal preference and the guide I use for picking men is very simple. I like men for whom one more piece doesn't matter. Translated: It's exactly what you stated.

One thing about the male-sluts I have hung with. Because they have had so much one more piece doesn't matter. In other words, they do have limits, ethics, and require respect. They merely respond to a huge variety of women.

enough said.

Mischief (hubby laughed when I told him of this thread)

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
TOPIC: Sorry, she's not my type