Sorry, she's not my type : Swingers Discussion 57144
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSorry, she's not my type
TOPIC: Sorry, she's not my type
Created by: Uriah
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Doesn't seem that we are.Many people are on this site have the attitude that anyone who isn't a swinging couple is inferior.Its actually very funny to see people who would be prejudged by mainstream society prejudging others.I think sexuality between consenting adults should be left between the consenting adults.If you don't want a particular type of person or activity thats ok but, it crosses the line when it goes beyond being your prefernce.

Lyndon KY

Username hidden
(35 posts)
The nice thing is that there is something on this site for everyone. If you require the visual stimulation of a Barbie, you can find it. You might wait for a long, long time, but seek and ye shall find. If you're here to notch your bedpost and have as many experiences as humanly possible, that route is available also. To each her/his own. I suspect most people lie somewhere in the middle.

There is so much emphasis here on 'single males'. Personally, I find it a bit shallow to classify a people because of their marital status and sex. Every case is different and broad, sweeping statements about a group of people is pretty sexist, don'tcha think? Aren't we past that these days?

Ruther Glen VA

Username hidden
(9 posts)
Personally, I have quite an imagination and I love exercising my brain all the time. I'm very open-minded and variety IS the spice in my life.

A simple "no thanks" works A simple "hello back" works A "hey, lets meet and greet" works A "we met and not in the stars" works A "hey sugar, wanna come see my video collection?" works too.

Its all good cause it is our preferences that helps us makes our decisions. Everyone has different preferences and thank the powers-that-be cause swinging would be boring if we didn't. I'm just glad my preferences aren't all just caught up on looks alone before my mind can meet the person. That could be a huge loss. I am a lover of people. What is inside far outweighs the outside anyday in my book. I certainly have preferences, but I also have lead way. I've turned down many swingers, but it was based on the total package, not just 1 area. I've turned down many that were too sexy to die for, and I've said yes to some that were grizzly old teddy bears. I have usually found those old teddy bears are pretty damn talented, can pleasure me in every way imaginable, play all night and day, and have very sensual souls. That’s one reason why I love variety! Swinging is not about quantity, it is quality to me. I am not stringent in quality of looks cause quality in experience goes a long way IMO. It is about everyone being pleasured and you can't help your preferences. My preferences are to just to be open to the possibilities…….. Apparently I am attracted to a variety of things in people.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Well..... I actually do both only because I believe in covering all bases available.... It's just that one is much easier than the other. :)

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"I just feel that if I have to play a mind game with myself to get into bed with someone, I shouldn't be there in the first place."

Your brain is your number one sex organ and it governs 95% of orgasms. Sex is a mind game. Some people exercise their bodies.....others exercise their brains. :)

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
2inVt. You may have misunderstood me; I would never be so rude as to tell someone they didn't meet my standards, that would be terrible! I would do just as you suggested; "I'm flattered, but no thank you."

But here, on an internet forum, where my comment was not diirected at anyone, but rather just for the sake of discussion, no problem. If someone takes the comment personally, when it wasn't directed in that way, I can't help that.

Port Orange FL

Username hidden
(54 posts)
Simbaxx, I agree. My own experience has been similar. The truly spectacular looking women that I've been with sexually were almost always not that good (with a few notable exceptions!). My own theory is that they are used to having everything handed to them on the basis of their looks. Usually in bed, they just lay there and expect you to do everything. For me, give me a woman who's a solid 7 or 8 any day over a 10.

However, I like seeing and feeling a hard female body, that's a huge turn on for me. And I've found that other fitness minded people have a lot in common, and we usually hit it off well, and can relate to one another. Besides, exercise gives us another fun activity to do together outside the bedroom. I've been fortunate to meet several of my favorite sexual playmates while exercising.

As for the power of the mind, what you're saying is true, and I have had a good time with someone who I wasn't initially visually attracted to very much, but who had other attributeswhich were attractive after spending some time with them. But there was still some degree of physical attraction. I just feel that if I have to play a mind game with myself to get into bed with someone, I shouldn't be there in the first place.

Port Orange FL

Username hidden
(54 posts)
We have sex with PEOPLE, not BODIES. What's inside is more important even than what's outside. Pretty wrapping paper can't make up for a crappy present.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
There is nothing wrong with staying fit and looking for the same, BUT let's face it - good looks doesn't equate to fun in bed. Over the years, I have actually found that people of average or below average on looks are more fun than Ken and Barbie types. Not always mind you, but a significant proportion. Had we only played with HWP people that were fit and outwardly appealing we would have never discovered this aspect. I have my theories as to why this statistic has surfaced but nevertheless many others have voiced similar findings. Doing one for the team is strictly a mental game for a person. You control who and what you find appealing.....something that you have control to change at any given moment or situation. It's all perspective.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Because my experience with swingers is that most of them are open-minded, progressive, intelligent, and educated. Most of my lifestyle friends have pretty thick skins; they don't offend easily - and they don't take rejection personally. This lifestyle could be hell on the self esteem of someone with a thin skin.

Look, I'm not trying to bash anyone here. If you're comfortable with your body, and the body of whoever you get together with, that's great! More power to you, and I couldn't be happier for you. All I said originally was I'm not lowering my standards just to get sex - it's not worth it to me. I stand by that comment. I put a lot of time and effort into staying fit, and prefer partners who do the same. Why does that seem so difficult for others to digest?

Port Orange FL

Username hidden
(54 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Sorry, she's not my type