Solo Success Stories --- Why Dwell on the Negative : Swingers Discussion 62825
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSolo Success Stories --- Why Dwell on the Negative
TOPIC: Solo Success Stories --- Why Dwell on the Negative
Created by: denisonlady2002 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, it's nice to see that not everyone is here to play Whack-a-male. Sometimes I wonder if this is a site for people to vent on every bad dating experience they've ever encountered. Tough to be lumped in with the masses without ever having a chance, but that's life. I guess I should just learn to duck faster, LOL!

Ruther Glen VA

Username hidden
(9 posts)
I understand ya J. I don't seek couples either. They contact me. I am not looking for the "Yawns" either and most of my offers come from couples that the male want their wives to be bi. I will never figure that one out cause I don't want to make their wives bi. It doesn't do anything for me except leaves me unfulfilled and unsatisfied. I want the memorable life altering HOT passions that I can share with someone, which is usually with the lifestyle single males.

I have the best couple already that has a very hot bi-female. I am extremely fortunate to have found them and they curl my toes. We are great friends to boot and 5 minutes from my house. I see them whenever I want, together or separate MF, FF, or FMF, sex or no sex. Why do people think I want something to experience something that is ho-hum or half-baked? Why do they think I will "settle" for less? I am not desperate so they better be QUALITY offers and experiences! Anything less is disappointing and NOT my thing.

No one in the lifestyle should settle for less. It takes away from the lifestyle experiences. I see so many around me trying to do this and it is just SAD!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Triple,

It's only cause your ass is so fine sweetie.............. What couple in their right mind would want to pass such a hunk?

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Very nice comment Frank and so true.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
we agree with poly, triple and den... we enjoy all people in the lifestyle and my wife and i are open to single males and females... singles most definitely fit into the arena and believe it or not are enjoyed by more couples than you think. we have had some great experiences with singles and we feel sometimes it is much easier than 4 people or more... not so easy to have everyone on the same page ... fun can be had by all ... solo and couples sex is good no matter how you slice it

Whitestone NY

Username hidden
(761 posts)
lmao Poly...... your the ideal swing couple!

I as a solo have been very fortunate, however i have been very selective very lucky I got that comfort level and friendship I seek. Valuable friends and lovers, what more can a single gal ask for!

Jugs

Staten Island NY

Username hidden
(438 posts)
I've had a pretty successful run of ten years and counting. I have taken hiatuses (hiatii?) during relationships with women who did not wish to explore swinging, and I have swung with couples and singles- in fact I now have a pretty good friendship with a single lady who is so sweet and well-liked by many local swingers. We've played one-on-one together and in larger settings at parties and it's all wonderful. I've been part of the single-guy delegation at house parties, and part of the team for gangbangs. I've been the extra guy for many MFM's, and I've played with married women playing alone. I'm even a friendly FB for a girl who's not into swinging. I find ALL of these roles to be great fun and I hope to experience much more of each of them. I've been very happy in this world. If someone wants to end my singlehood I'm sure I'll enjoy that too, but I really can't complain about the present. :)

Lawrenceville GA

Username hidden
(121 posts)
Ditto, Dension Lady. I love my very active swing life, and would not change it at all. Frankly, I have not had any negative experiences. (I have had little irritations, but I just ignore them in order to enjoy the sex with my many great swing friends).

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2782 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Solo Success Stories --- Why Dwell on the Negative