Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinging Single › Singles Throwing a Party
TOPIC: Singles_Throwing_a_Party
Created by: mmfkilleen The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
We actually went to a house party thrown by a single man last Sat. and it was fabulous!! Now given it was mostly couples there. But it was a blast...and come June that pool is reallllly going to be comfy lol.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Setting up a meet and great in a vanilla bar might work better. Couples and singles would feel more comfortable in a controlled setting. Pick a good upscale club that has good music, decent reasonable bar, and good security. We started in the lifestyle at meet and greets, but remember if it goes sour do to a lame couple or single it will be attached to you for sometime. That is why you should pick a club with good security, one thing that runs off quality swingers is drama.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I throw parties from time to time to introduce couples whom I know to other couples. Part of my appeal in my community is my ability to network. However, everyone that I invite is already a swing friend. Inviting people that you don't know to a party you are organizing may be a challenge.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5465 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: Singles Throwing a Party
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.