Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Swinging Single › Single swingers
TOPIC: Single_swingers
Created by: debrich The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 34
User Details are only visible to members.
As my profile says "still new to house parties" - last night I met a great group of people at a friends house. I was the only single there, that I'm used to and comfortable with. Anyway, there was a gentleman who likes to dance as much as I do; we danced for hours, flirted, teased etc, of course including the wife as much as she wanted to be included. He asked me out on a "date" for dinner and dancing, then we invited one of the other couples at the party to join us on our "date" night.

When I went to say my goodbyes to everyone "his" wife gave me a big hug and said, "now be sure to send me your contact information so we'll have it" Ya, just have to love this LS.

I still don't quite get it (as a single) but having fun nonetheless.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(4134 posts)
Oh...ok.

And JFWIW, it would be difficult to confuse Uriah's Shelly with any other....I'm thinking. ;^)

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3025 posts)
Just to clarify, Uriah's Shelly is not the same Shelly as in Lost_J1.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5466 posts)
Good stuff in here.

I hate it that so much of tge old posts have heen deleted...probably was a hoot, but this is still good.

Lady and I are quckly transforming our mosus operandi into a hybrid version of what Uriah describe early in in this thread.

Funny how that has transpired.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(3025 posts)
Bump for T

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5466 posts)
Attune,

Welcum to the forums and SLS.

You might want to read up on post by Uriah for ideas on how to approach couples, and if you want to make post like this, make them by state.

Enjoy, RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
LOL curious

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
along with miss manners can we get someone to take care of the text message short hand in the forums actually that would fall under manners, bad manners.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21532 posts)
Hey I got suspended a few weeks back for making a guy cry. Guess I'm a meanie LOL

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
LOL

somedays I feel sorry for poor Waynerd!

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
1  2  3  4  Next »
1 to 10 of 34
TOPIC: Single swingers
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.