Single swingers : Swingers Discussion 86656
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSingle swingers
TOPIC: Single swingers
Created by: debrich The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Attune,

Welcum to the forums and SLS.

You might want to read up on post by Uriah for ideas on how to approach couples, and if you want to make post like this, make them by state.

Enjoy, RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
LOL curious

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
along with miss manners can we get someone to take care of the text message short hand in the forums actually that would fall under manners, bad manners.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17718 posts)
Hey I got suspended a few weeks back for making a guy cry. Guess I'm a meanie LOL

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
LOL

somedays I feel sorry for poor Waynerd!

East Ridge TN
Username hidden
(4029 posts)
I am on here to learn how to cook!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Mischief, I can relate. We were close with a couple who later on were contemplating divorce. He was strongly hinting that he wanted he and I to have a relationship that would have really made me his pseudo girlfriend or something. Bad idea. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"the guys were the ones who would get attached. "

That's been my experience also. Of the gentlemen I have had to pleasure to know, 2 of them didn't understand my relationship with them. Yes, we were attached but not in the way they thought. It was interesting. Both "became available" through changes in their primary relationships. They "assumed" that I would leave hubby for them. errrr. Wrong. I had/have NO intention of leaving my male life partner. I suspect they were surprised. smile. I never had made any kind of advance in that direction. We were/are merely close.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
When I was single, I had no problem with having sex without the emotional attachment. I know the difference between sex and love. There were lots of times all I wanted was to have sex but the guys were the ones who would get attached.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Si, I agree to a point with your post. However, not all women get emotionally attached to their play partners. We have a single lady we know who is just here to have fun. Is she the exception to the norm? I honestly cannot tell you this because most of our friends are couples. But I think its just not okay to generalize every single woman together. There are some playas out there LOL!! Shell

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: Single swingers