Single now but not really bi : Swingers Discussion 93426
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSingle now but not really bi
TOPIC: Single now but not really bi
Created by: FineWineFemme
Original Starting post for this thread:
My partner has moved out of town and I find myself not really interested in a relationship with a man who does not have an open mind. Yes, there are plenty of men my age out there who either have very homophobic attitudes or think the swinging lifestyle is more for mutants. Myabe I have just been very unlucky with my recent dates.

I am frustrated and want to play but cannot advertise myself as a bi woman - I am like many, enjoy the contact and the interaction but there eventually needs to be a male in the picture for me to be happy.

Should I just lay low until I find another male play partner?

C

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I interpreted FineWine's post to mean that finding open minded men is difficult and that she isn't interested in bisexual play with other women unless there is a man present.

I think your profile is well written and clear. If men are closed minded and let you know, that is to your good, because they have selected themselves off your list of possibles. Men tend to self select themselves out of meetings. It is not always easy to find open minded males. Labels only work for closed minded people.

I had no problem understanding your profile. If I were a single male I'd be delighted to contact you. As a couple we would definitely contact you if we were closer. If you ever travel this way feel free to contact us, and if we ever are heading your way, we'd definitely send an email.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
I would just explain in your profile what it is you are looking for and what you aren't. If they are asking if you are lesbian, they must not be reading your profile.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
If they are asking if you are lesbian, then maybe they think you aren't into males at all. I don't get that from your profile and you do not show any interest in just females. Lesbians generally have no interest in males and would not be looking for a male as a partner.

What is your definition of bi-friendly?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Fine Wine Tell like you just did her in this thread, as long as your honest, and upfront, that's all that counts. It's no guarantee that it will be easy. But hey that's life. Best wishes FJ

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
My profile says bi curious. I have not been dishonest. There is no option to choose bi-friendly which would be a more accurate choice.

I am also not seeking a life partner on this site. Who does that? My profile here is to seek play partners - and I was only wondering if I should withdraw completely until I have another partner to join or do I explain in detail in my profile what I will consider and what I will not.

I would hate to be so strict since I like to keep an open mind but I do get a lot of emails from gentlemen asking if I am a lesbian. I am not comfortable with labels.

Kanata Canada
Username hidden
(14 posts)
Welcum to the Forums Fine.

I must be confused and not fully understanding here...

If you are saying you are straight, why list bi anything at all? Honesty is always the best policy...

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
If you are looking for a bi man, simply so state in your profile. Frankly, that will deter many of the men with whom you have had bad experiences.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3237 posts)
My partner has moved out of town and I find myself not really interested in a relationship with a man who does not have an open mind. Yes, there are plenty of men my age out there who either have very homophobic attitudes or think the swinging lifestyle is more for mutants. Myabe I have just been very unlucky with my recent dates.

I am frustrated and want to play but cannot advertise myself as a bi woman - I am like many, enjoy the contact and the interaction but there eventually needs to be a male in the picture for me to be happy.

Should I just lay low until I find another male play partner?

C

Kanata Canada
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Single now but not really bi