Single males who block other single males : Swingers Discussion 1417651027
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessSingle males who block other single males
TOPIC: Single males who block other single males
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   27 to 35 of 35 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have had a single male profile on this site since 2002, and not once have I received a soliciitation from a gay or bi man.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2793 posts)
I think that is preatty simple they don't want to be approached by gay or bi guys

Wichita Falls TX

Username hidden
(235 posts)
I think that this is a really good topic. I don't mind if other guys read my profile, but I wish that they would actually read it. I grew tired of other guys who ask if they can give me head. I am polite about it and reply with something to the effect of "Sorry, but I'm not interested." There was one gentleman in particular from Pittsburgh who IM'd me and sent me emails constantly asking for me to show up, allow him to blow me and then he would set up another meeting with his lady friend of whom he could not produce a photo of. I was polite and chatted with him a few times before I grew tired of that game, and he was was not the only one, but easily the most persistant. I am not worried about whether other guys are successful with this site. In fact, I hope that they are! If we had more single guys who are finding people to play with, then perhaps more couples and single ladies would open their arms to more single men. For me, I'm just tired of getting messages from men who want to have sex, when it is clearly not what I am looking for and it's discouraging when it may be the only email that you're recieving at that period of time.

Boardman OH

Username hidden
(10 posts)
I really see no sense in blocking anybody. Don't get me wrong. Three people I have engaged with in verbal spats on the forums have blocked me, but in all honesty it makes no sense. It's not like I would ever aproach any of them for sex. For one thing, I only want to have sex with people I like and who I think like me. For the other, they all live very, very , very far away and I don't see myself traveling that far just for sex, LOL...

Even though I don't technically dislike any of those people (honestly they are just strangers), I don't want to be with anybody who doesnt want to be with me. I never could understand that whole concept of "Grugdge fucking."

I guess I am that rare individual, who, when told he is barred from going someplace doesn't want to go there anyway, LOL...

And you make a very good point about friendship. In theory, most of the people on this web site are swingers. We all pretty much have that in common. We are basically a societal subculture. Notice that other societal subcultures have a feeling of unity that is surprisingly lacking in 'the lifestyle." Gay people consider themselves a community. Pagan people consider themselves a community. SHouldnt 'swingers consider ourselves a community? In reality many of us have similar views on a LOT ofthings besides swinging. I was sorta surprised to find out that I am not the only conservative swinger out here. Swinging and friendship are things that should go hand in hand.

Logan WV

Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Even though most people on this site is here for sex, the second is for friendship. Everyone should be open for all possibilities. One may never know who is friend or foe!

Artemas PA

Username hidden
(87 posts)
I don't think I have knowlingly blocked anybody. Even people who don't like me, I will take the time to answer a question if they want. From time to time I have people who email me here with questions about things other than swinging after all.

As for gang bangs, honestly, I am not into them. I participated in one 20 some years ago and it was pitiful. Had everybody been having a lot of fun, and had everybody been playing at one time maybe I I would have liked it better. Instead it was your typical string of stupid young guys standing in line one a t a time to go at it with some girl who only did it out of curiosity. Two of the guys couldn't even perform they were so nervous. I don't think anybody had much fun there. If it was a situation where everybody was happy and into it and everybody was touching the girl and playing with her at once, maybe I would have a different attitude about GBS. Every swinger seems to have his or her preferences in how they play. What one person likes , another doesn't and what one finds nasty the other finds kinky, LOL...

Logan WV

Username hidden
(1022 posts)
WHAT-- you mean all males are not in g/b's ? The way some off these couples talk all guys want to do is fuck, it seems couples are complaining that when they go to these clubs all these guys do is stand around with hard dicks just looking for prey ?

But then again I do not attend them so would not know firsthand !

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(2085 posts)
This is just my thought, I don't pretend to be an expert. However, perhaps its ego and a sense of competition you think? I say this because I know that many single women are like this. We are clearly a couple on here. We have had single women email us and if I read it first I usually will reply with something along the lines of "hey girlie, thanks for the email..I'll show this to Jay and have him contact you!" With one, she had been emailing back and forth with Jay for a few weeks. As soon as I sent an email to her we were blocked immediately. This has happened a few times honestly with single women. I would not waste your time honestly...if they block single men obviously they are not comfie with the idea of other men and so I think gang bangs are NOT their thing.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I sincerely try to help other single males become successful in the Lifestyle. It's real tough, though, when some don't have the sense to peel a banana.

For example, why in the world would single males block other single males? Once again, I have had another SM applicant to the Mid-South Gang Bang Club who blocks single males, and I have denied him admission because I can't view his profile, and I have no idea whether he qualifies. I guarantee you that he will try a couple of more times without unblocking me. How in the world do you think I can communicate with you to help me fuck these women, pal?

Single males-please tell me why you block other single males.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2793 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   27 to 35 of 35 
TOPIC: Single males who block other single males