Single males who block other single males : Swingers Discussion 1417651011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessSingle males who block other single males
TOPIC: Single males who block other single males
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Looks like the best way to get involved in this lifestyle is to have some friends vouch for you and show you the ropes. Wouldn't mind having some of that tutelage since I have been unsuccessful in getting replies.

Chapel Hill NC

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Hey! I just wanted to thank y'all for this thread. I've been an sls member for over a year, but wasn't very active on the site until recently. So, I didn't upload a profile until about a month ago. I can't tell you why I initially blocked all SMs, but after reading some of the comments below, I reversed it. I don't know if, as described below, it's the competitive streak in me, or something else.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6583 posts)
I once did have a car too fast ...... 94 Porsche 911 Carrera 4s. Wicked fast, got a track slip from the portland international speedway for 193 mph on the 3rd lap.

spent a week in jail waiting to see a judge in TX for 145 mph in a 65. Explain that to your 1sg.

If you are too rich the IRS can take it all away from you

If you are to good looking, and vain about it, fate has a way of humbling you

but 1 can never have too many friends.

Berrien Sprgs MI

Username hidden
(85 posts)
Or having a girl too pretty or a car too fast.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
I agree with DEFLHRICPL. Having too many friends is like being too rich or too good looking.

Daniels MD

Username hidden
(343 posts)
We don't block anyone, you can never have enough friends and if an email produces a friend, that is great. If that friend advances to being a play partner, all the better.

We have tried to open profiles that have couples blocked.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
Well said spanky...I agree 100%

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I agree-it's pointless and stupid to block single males. I do not block my profile and have never been hit on by another guy. Worse case scenario, some dude let's me know he wants to suck my cock. Tell him "no"-problem solved! I mean if the thought of another guy merely soliciting play from you is so distressing to you that you gotta block viewing of profiles from other single men then you've got issues and should get over your homophobia - you're potentially limiting your possibilities. Lots of single guys come on here and are not partnered but are fucking around with females who would like a 3-some with a second guy participant.

Saint Clair Shores MI

Username hidden
(228 posts)
Since I've been on the site (and that's been over 3 years now) I've never blocked other single males, I don't see the point. I think since I've been on here I've been contacted by only one single that sent me a weird message and I blocked his ass quick.

I've actually be contacted occasionally, more by couples where the guy is listed as straight but they want some bi activity (they obviously didn't read my profile) and I proceeded to tell them that, that's obviously not my thing and I'm not interested.

Lately I've been contacted by people (mostly couples) that only want to chat with me to see my pics...

Far Rockaway NY

Username hidden
(49 posts)
I went through a stage early on here on SLS where I blocked single guys. It was in response to unsolicited BJ requests I was getting from single males.

I've since reconsidered. The value of having a trusted network of other single males to compare notes with cannot be overstated and having your presence here on SLS "open" to building those kinds of relationships is a prerequisite.

Karl

Daniels MD

Username hidden
(343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
TOPIC: Single males who block other single males