Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Achieving Single Male Success Single males who block other single males
TOPIC: Single males who block other single males
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 57   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forums CA13, but your profile is still hidden to single males.

Of course now that you are on Mrs. Uriah's radar, that may not be an issue.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Hmm, Germantown

Mrs. U.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3737 posts)
Good points - and unblocked!

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Another upside is that otherwise occupied/busy SM friends will often act as a reference for you with their SF and couple friends. They're unable to do so with confidence if they can't read the label.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8734 posts)
A simple disclaimer saying your profile is only open to single males so you can communicate with them should suffice. I get maybe one email a month from bi guys and I reply with a simple "Not interested" and that's that.

The upside of having your profile open to other guys is that when a guy is in need of an extra guy or planning a private party (read: GB) he can contact you. I frequently invite a second or third guy to join some of the women I see.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
Single males block other single males because to not block them means that you are rated as at least bi-curious. Then the homophobic members won't have anything to do with you. Bi-curious or bi females is very accepted, bi-curious or bi males are not.

Glendale Heights IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Many couples and SF's are interested only in straight males. Some of their profiles say outright that they have no interest in bi men. If they view a profile and see that a SM is indicating even a small bar on the profile for SM's, they might conclude that he isn't really straight, perhaps a closeted bi. At least, that could be the thinking of the SM, whether accurate or not. Perception is everything to people. So some straight males, in fact probably most, block other males. That was my thinking when I first started, aside from not wanting to receive mail from other guys hitting on me. But then I sought help creating a good profile. One SM offered help but pointed out that he couldn't see my profile, so I unblocked it. Since then I've not changed the setting back, partly because I remain in contact with that SM, and partly because, well, you can never have too many friends whatever their gender. If any couples or SF's see my profile and think I'm a closet bi, I can't do anything about that.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(73 posts)
I think it's a homophobia type thing..... This week a single male hit me up for some one on one (which I don't mind). Except he had his profile set to block single males!!! What's up with that??? If I'm not interested I just say so or delete the message/and or block the individual. I think that if someone blocks ALL single males then they should not be allowed to view other single male profiles..... But that's just my opinion.

Peotone IL
Username hidden
(1 post)
Instead of blocking them, you could use the NOTES section and leave yourself a reminder. You never know when someone could change their mind.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(140 posts)
Only ones I'm blocking are those that either don't respond or have indicated zero interest. And this is just so I don't inadvertently send them another email request. I simply don't want to become one of those pestering types inadvertently. Everyone else is absolutely able to view my profile.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 57   End
TOPIC: Single males who block other single males