Single males who block other single males : Swingers Discussion 141765
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessSingle males who block other single males
TOPIC: Single males who block other single males
Created by: Uriah
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have several of the quick replies set up for the inevitable messages that you end up getting from people who aren't compatible for one reason or another.

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(37 posts)
They probably get hit up by a lot of gay, bi or bi-curious men which can be annoying. It happens to me who clearly states that I have no desire to meet gay, bi or bi-curious men so I can feel where they're cumming from like one of the posters indicated below.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2154 posts)
I'm not sure that all single guys realize that by not indicating interest in men, that SLS prevents other single men from viewing their profiles. As someone else wrote, I think SLS needs to change that, or clearly indicate that it works this way when you are setting your interest levels.

Though I am 100% straight, I do not block single guys. Quality guy friends are important and earlier writers addressed that well.

I've had a few bi men approach with interest (even though I clearly state that I'm 100% straight near the top of my profile!), but when I've replied with no interest, I had no more contact from them.

As far as the current conflict of the indicator bar showing interest, when I don't have interest in playing with guys, I have the following statement very near the top of my profile: "I am 100% straight and do not play with single guys. I have one segment on the bar section for single males, so my buddies can contact me. We don't play with each other but will do threesomes with a lady."

I would think that is pretty clear.

Little Creek DE

Username hidden
(16 posts)
Thread moved here from Swinging Single

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
Oh, sorry I neglected to mention the disclaimer....we are very aware that not all single males are interested in gang bangs or group, some are just looking for 3-some with a couple, 1-1 with a lady, a girlfriend, or a swing partner and friends.

We all are entitled to play the way we wanna play!

Shelly

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2768 posts)
Welcome to the forums:

We hear that frequently. Every person is entitled to swing however they want to w/willing partners and manage their profile as they see fit. Good luck to you!

This profile (OP) is now a couple, but we are still moderators of a group with another SM administrator. Single males OFTEN want to join the GB group so that they will have access to any events and they want to meet the couples and single ladies. If a SM applicant denies the administrator the opportunity to review their profile pictures and content {Mr U liked to meet them for a beer also when he was the administrator} their membership request will probably be denied unless we happen to already know him. But even if one does get in or if he re-blocks SM's again...we don't post our member's GB location details on the sign up board anyway. They have to get that info directly from one of us in a birdie....and if they have signed up....JUST how if they blocked the administrator, how does he expect to receive the sls email with the address, rest assured that I wouldn't give my telephone number to a stranger by texting him the info either.

Like Mr. U said in the OP, we have encountered many that demonstrate a lack of common sense.

MRS. URIAH

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2768 posts)
I can't speak for all who block single males but for me it was because even though my profile indicates I am neither bi, gay or bi-curious I kept getting emails from single men and couples with a bi male who seemed hell bent on "converting" me. And while your motives seem noble enough and I am sure there are others that are like minded, I felt I was left with little or no choice but to put the block in place. While I understand that this might "limit" some options for me, the trade off seemed worth it.

Middletown OH

Username hidden
(1 post)
I agree with Sassy Mamma,

I have never blocked single males but I accurately report zero interest in my profile. It seems really dumb of SLS to equate this with "I want them blocked". On the other hand changing my interest level to "a little" in order to solve this problem can only lead to confusion.

I have no issues with being viewed by men, straight, bi or gay. My profile makes my preferences crystal clear. If they want to proposition me after reading my open profile, particularly if it has the graphic zero interest level as well, then I have no compunction about verbally dope slapping them.

SLS needs to fix this.

Wenatchee WA

Username hidden
(108 posts)
When you are listing your Interest level when building your profile, if you select None or the one just above that (I can't remember), the site will automatically block that group from seeing your profile and you from seeing theirs. I am straight and have no sexual interest in women, but I don't care if they see my profile. I have friends here that are single women. I also run a group and I don't want anyone to be blocked, so I had to UP my interest level, even though I have none, so no one would be automatically blocked.

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(37 posts)
Thank you for the advice. I am going to replace that pic with something better. I will continue trying and learning to navigate this site.

Chapel Hill NC

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
TOPIC: Single males who block other single males