Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Achieving Single Male Success Single males who block other single males
TOPIC: Single males who block other single males
Created by: Uriah
Original Starting post for this thread:
I sincerely try to help other single males become successful in the Lifestyle. It's real tough, though, when some don't have the sense to peel a banana.

For example, why in the world would single males block other single males? Once again, I have had another SM applicant to the Mid-South Gang Bang Club who blocks single males, and I have denied him admission because I can't view his profile, and I have no idea whether he qualifies. I guarantee you that he will try a couple of more times without unblocking me. How in the world do you think I can communicate with you to help me fuck these women, pal?

Single males-please tell me why you block other single males.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 61   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome Gage, like BT I leave my profile open to SMs and have had a few uninvited emails which were easily resolved with the block button. On the other hand, I've hosted more than a few women who were seeking an extra guy or three and finding other single guys is a lot easier when they are not in hiding.

Oh and I've had some of my certs email me asking if I knew so and so....I apologized and they laughed it off so again, no biggie.

For someone who enjoys hosting women for multiple guys, the advantages of having my profile open FAR outweigh any negatives.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12365 posts)
I'm thinking if you were from a tougher sounding town, people would leave you alone. -Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I remember being pissed the first time someone used my certs to contact someone I'd met. I was feeling a bit territorial, thinking this was dirty pool. Then, I realized that this is a no-strings world. So, single guys using my certs for marketing purposes?...Well, that's just being smart. Why re-invent the wheel when you can find SM-friendly folks that way? How can you blame them? If they handle themselves well, they might even get lucky, and make my friends very happy. Why wouldn't I want to foster that? Now, if I had an exclusive arrangement with any couples or SFs, I might care more, but I guess we wouldn't be on here in the first place, and they certainly wouldn't have certed me.

As for harassing these same folks, assholes tend to be assholes. The assholes will find your friends whether you "hide" them or not. Again, unless you're the ONLY SM with whom they play, a simple search will yield the SM-friendly folks and they're off to the races and their a-hole ways. If they're using your profile name as a bridge, as in "Joe sent me", a simple email from your friends to you would clear that right up and end any deception. I just happen to look at it differently. I've emailed SMs for advice and I've returned the favor. I've also had SMs send notes suggesting I contact their friends who are visiting and might make for an interesting evening, and I've returned that favor as well.

I guess if I had gay and Bi guys harassing me and blowing up my email, like you did, I might have to rethink my UN open profile philosophy. It's funny, but in 3 plus years on this site, I have never been harassed by, let alone approached by anyone gay or Bi, as far as I know or recall. Hmmm...I'm feeling a little hurt.

To each his own.

BT

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8993 posts)
It is actually something that I do for good reason. First, there are a lot of gay and bi guys on these sites who troll for guys, gay or straight. Many of them think we're all gay and don't know it. They sometimes go as far as to harass. The second reason is that it is a tactic of many guys here to review another guys certs and then approach and or even harass the other guys friends. As far as being invited to single male parties.... No thanks, they always suck.

Pleasantville NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
I wasn't seeing the whole picture until I read your post. Good point, I'll see what unblocking does to my responses.

Luling LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Did someone mention Anchorage, AK? Hello!

Thanks Shel for the reference, I so miss you! MUAH!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
Thanks all for your comments and suggestions. I will try the profiles forum then...

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I agree with Shelly regarding spacing between paragraphs in any kind of text. Color is also important, and I find the page full of bright blue in a profile to be irritating. There's more I could say, but... If you want feedback on your profile, PHILIP901, start your own thread in the Better Profiles section. More people (none of us are experts, BTW) who are inclined to offer assistance will see it and you just might get several good ideas.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9286 posts)
Hi Philip901

On the topic, you are right ~~ Wingmen with awesome SF friends are a great reason for SM's to NOT block each other. Mr Uriah and I met courtesy of a mutual SM friend who thought we would hit it off when I visited Memphis. :)

Re: your profile, though I am no expert in profile content -I don't think that your profile is too long. I actually prefer profiles that are not a "book" {UNLESS they are an entertaining one... like my buddy Bridgetender21 profile is}. I am a big fan of font and spacing that makes it easy for my mature eyes to read.

If you'd like more input, I recommend the "Better Profiles" forum where you can post a comment to obtain feedback from the readers there if you are updating your profile.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
You might want to change the word "decease" free.... we're all assuming our playmates are still alive.......disease on the other hand would be more concerning

Mrs sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Philip901 again and I don't block single males because they may have the best female fbuddies you could ever want to meet and some of the groups have single males as group admins or leaders and they must get a hold of you! Everybody needs a wingman! I am not sure but I believe they are actually homophobs or afraid of other males... I am just looking to pleasure the females!

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 61   End
TOPIC: Single males who block other single males