Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging Achieving Single Male Success Single males rejecting couples
TOPIC: Single males rejecting couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 46 of 46 
User Details are only visible to members.
Couples forget that the LS is designed to be an open forum so that we play with those that we find attractive and that meets our needs, regardless of whether your a couple, SF or SM. Agreed that "MOST" SMs will jump at the chance to plug anything with a pulse, HOWEVER, there are those of us who will not take one for the TEAM when WE ARE THE TEAM. I am "rejected all the time :-)), but I dont look at it as being rejected. Its a matter of PREFERENCE, not rejection. I someone tells me NO, I simply view it as me not meeting their needs or being their PREFERENCE. Couples and SFs should consider looking at it from that perspective.

Quantico VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
SB - I forgot the sarcasm emoticon! :-)

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Most single males will jump at any chance to get some action, so couples are going to feel a little insulted when a single guy rejects them. As in "wow, are we so horribly troll-like that a single guy even turned us down?" However, you are certainly not obligated to play with anyone who doesn't interest you, and as long as you were polite they were grossly out of line to insult you because you said no.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(275 posts)
Couples need to understand that there is overwhelming demand for we single males, that we have to allocate our time to meet the demand, and that they just need to wait their turn. Just be patient and you will find one.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3773 posts)
2nd post - welcome to the fora!

WHOT? A couple was disrespectful to one of the great unwashed? I say we ban all the couples and might as well through in a few Unicorns too!

J/K - welcome to 2012 - where people forget their manners.

This too shall pass. Good On You and to thy self be true!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
This is more of a rant than anything else. I've been on this site for a few months months now, and in the first WEEK, noticed the obvious: single males are treated like the lowest of the low. Why? because a lot of them are weirdos, jerks, assholes, creepers, the list go's on. And thus, we're ALL treated like shit. And when couples want a single male to, a lot (not all) of them think to themselves "this guy should feel lucky to be considered to be a part of our fantasies." And they think you'd never reject them. Yeah, nine times out of ten, that would be correct. But I have (respectfully) rejected two couples, because I wasn't attracted to the females. They were both pissed, of course. One in particular said "how can you reject us? Your no catch yourself. Your lucky a couple even wants your sorry ass! Especially for your age! All you single males are the same. Full of disappointment!" I, of course, blocked them after that. but it made me laugh. I know I'm anything BUT a model, and I'm even more limited considering my young age. But just because I'm a single male doesn't mean I can't be at least a little selective either? If your not attracted to someone, then that's it. It is what it is. We all have preferences, some FAR TOO MANY! But to each his own. But just because I'm a single male, doesn't mean I'm going to get on my knees "know my place" and kiss your feet. I'm a person too, and I show respect to everyone I meet, so at the very least, I demand the same!

Alloway NJ
Username hidden
(75 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 46 of 46 
TOPIC: Single males rejecting couples