Single males rejecting couples : Swingers Discussion 2105461028
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessSingle males rejecting couples
TOPIC: Single males rejecting couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   28 to 37 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have no idea what your profile says because you block single males. But it is the first thing that gets you noticed on this site and if it's not working for you, then it is probably a good idea for you to change it. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is insanity.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
It's not that tough. I've been on the site since November and I've met plenty of folks on this site.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
oooooo wellll next lol

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Everyone has their own preferences. Couples, single females, and single males. Nothing wrong with that. I've had couples and single women contact me directly. Sometimes, there is enough there to spark my interest. Sometimes not.

As long as everyone is polite about it, it's no big deal. I don't mind when a couple or female sends me a polite "no thank you" message. Unfortunately, some people forget to use their manners. I don't worry about them because life is much too short to put up with rude people. And I have met many more cool people than rude ones.

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
After reading all the comments: I am baffled at the lack of self esteem on bealf of many on the sight. Attraction is key to a good time and we've all experienced a "LACK OF" fit into a situation. If you are offended by a polite NO, you are not so confident and the RUDE put downs are from people you wouldn't probably have a good time with anyway. On my own personal adventures here, what I never understand is the couples and singles who post that they will play with certain types, or even specify a desire. You write them a simple introductory email with the NONE PUSHY approach and you get .. . . NADA, Nothing, not even the courtesy of a simple reply, just that blank silent stare in the headlights. Was the profile a ploy, a game? I am lost on this one.

Gettysburg PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I agree with Sinbach, but for a different reason. I've found word-of-mouth is a huge deal in the LS, just like in business. If you say something stupid, expect other members to become aware of it. Cpls have told me of the terrible experiences they've had messaging or meeting SMs, so I know very well it gets around. I also think being polite can't hurt and it might possibly benefit you in some way. I'm not going to say a cpl you reject will refer you to a better one, but I'd err on that side because you never know.

I'm new to SLS, but I've done very well elsewhere and have a little network I'm very happy with. Therefore, I have the luxury of being fairly selective in messaging (not carpet bombing inboxes) and who I agree to meet. I always reply to messages, even if I'm not interested. If I'm not, I'm honest, but polite and say that I appreciate the interest and that I don't think we would be the best match - however, feel free to stay in touch. Something to that effect. Nine times out of ten, that's where it ends or I even get a nice note back thanking me for the reply. Every so often, you do get the type of reply you mentioned. It's unfortunate, but we all know why that is. It's simple supply and demand. Cpls and females hold most of the cards and they are used to making the selections. If you get a nastygram, I recommend just ignoring it. Who knows if they're trying to bait you into something they could use to get you banned.

Brandywine MD
Username hidden
(9 posts)
If you are going to reject a couple , be very careful, in how you do it, i did two years ago, and lost my membership, why the owner was friends with the couple and agree with them, stateing as a single i should have agreed to play. In some ways i should have, because now i get less play time, sometimes it seems not at all LOL.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(277 posts)
Exactly! Even though I can see why couples might feel insulted, it's not the end of the world. It's happened to everyone, including couples who even go after SF or SM. But in the end, we all have personal preferences especially when it comes to attraction. Age, height weight, race, etc. It is what it is. But I was indeed surprised when I was met hostility. lol

Alloway NJ
Username hidden
(75 posts)
Well said Mr. Marlow. Not a rejection, just not part of their wants, needs and desires!

Welcome to the fora!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Couples forget that the LS is designed to be an open forum so that we play with those that we find attractive and that meets our needs, regardless of whether your a couple, SF or SM. Agreed that "MOST" SMs will jump at the chance to plug anything with a pulse, HOWEVER, there are those of us who will not take one for the TEAM when WE ARE THE TEAM. I am "rejected all the time :-)), but I dont look at it as being rejected. Its a matter of PREFERENCE, not rejection. I someone tells me NO, I simply view it as me not meeting their needs or being their PREFERENCE. Couples and SFs should consider looking at it from that perspective.

Stafford VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   28 to 37 of 42   End
TOPIC: Single males rejecting couples