Single males rejecting couples : Swingers Discussion 2105461011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessSingle males rejecting couples
TOPIC: Single males rejecting couples
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lmao, Mrs.Sav!!!! Completely agree with your point! ATTRACTION IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PARTS OF CHEMISTRY! Or at least the kind pertaining to you wanting to have sex with them. Lol

And once again partyperks, I KNOW THE REALITY OF THE DEMOGRAPHICS!! It was in the context of what I wrote from my second sentence. But despite that i take that into comsideration, still.....I... Don't really care....lol I think me being a lil choosy or having standards already separates me from a lot of single males out there. Then there's presentation from my profile. It's anything BUT a few cliche and typical sentences such as " I love sex. I'm good in bed. I'm looking for fun, etc." another thing that I was complimented on was me not having the usual "cock pic" with no face pic at all in my profile.

Alloway NJ
Username hidden
(75 posts)
Yes chemistry....you know that drunk feeling you get in a dark room with a bunch of unattractive people bowling naked and suddenly the urge over takes you and you think "what the hell, why not?"

Pfftt!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
"You can not "create chemistry" its either there or its not" Trooperandpirategirl..I respectfully but strongly disagree. Sometimes the scene and the scenario create the chemistry, as opposed to the reverse.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
orionvv9 ...I completly understand what you are saying, but in the immortal wors of Tom Berenger..."There's the way things ought to be, and then there's reality" I never suggested single guys "Know their place", only that they understand the reality of the demographics. A woman 5'3 and 300 pounds could put an add in Craig's list with an actual pic of herself inviting guys to meet her at room 143 at the Motel 6, and 50 guys would show up. By the same token, 6'3 inch 195 pound Johnny Wellhung could post the same ad, and end up alone watching TV and eating Pizza. For my major 2 day events, I get anywhere from 75 to 100 single guys asking to attend, generally 30 to 40% of the non VIP members and Non regulars get in What's the criteria? The ones who get the ok, are the ones that somehow set themselves apart and convince up they can bring something special to the table.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
"..I've come across a few couples where the husband gave off vibes that made me steer clear even though i was very attracted to the wife." -----

Same here. It's the single most reason I've replied, 'Thanks, but I don't think we're a fit'.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12207 posts)
Soul mates_42, I'm the same way when I rejected them, which is why I was VERY CAREFUL with my wording. I'm not a douche bag or a jerk with a big ego so why should I sound like one?

"SM's go through a phases like everyone else in the lifestyle. When I first started, I was like a kid in a candy shop and wanted to fuck someone new everyday."

Fun_ahoy, I must've missed that phase. Lol

Alloway NJ
Username hidden
(75 posts)
"but a straight SM rejection was imo solely directed at me."

You might think so, but that's not entirely correct in every case. I've come across a few couples where the husband gave off vibes that made me steer clear even though i was very attracted to the wife. 

As for the more general question in the OP, SMs go through phases  just like everyone else in the lifestyle. When I first started, I was like a kid in a candy shop and wanted to fuck someone new every day. More recently, I've been limiting my playtime to couples I've known for awhile and to a few single fuckbuddies. I even changed my profile to discourage new contacts. No one should take it personally. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
We (I) have been rejected twice by a single male. Both times they seemed reluctant to say "not interested" and I told them both the same thing...it's OK to say thanks but no. I get it. I'm not every guys type. I have curves and there's more of me to hold onto than some guys prefer. I don't take it personally and respect guys who are honest enough to say how they feel. jmo

Mrs Soul

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Tit for tat,,, for whatever reason, it is your reason to reject, or to be rejected.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
Well again, it all comes to down giving a chance, right?

Chemistry, nice person, gentleman, how can someone decide, just by reading a profile. So if couples keep rejecting SM's just by reading profile, how right is that?

I have had way better luck in a clubs than via mails, that is only because at least, people get to interact.

Been here long enough to understand for private hook up is all about the pic/pics that you have on your profile. But hey, i am not complaining. That's the way it is. I have rejected a few, depending on timings/lack of attraction, luckily till now have not received a hate mail yet (fingers crossed)!! Its just that i have emailed most of the people within my "driving distance". So have very few couples/SF's left to mail. :)

I am only talking about couples to SM's, coz that is the only perspective i have of this LS. Dont have the luxury of playing as a couple. :)

Garland TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
TOPIC: Single males rejecting couples