Single males rejecting couples : Swingers Discussion 210546101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessSingle males rejecting couples
TOPIC: Single males rejecting couples
Created by: orionvv9
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is more of a rant than anything else. I've been on this site for a few months months now, and in the first WEEK, noticed the obvious: single males are treated like the lowest of the low. Why? because a lot of them are weirdos, jerks, assholes, creepers, the list go's on. And thus, we're ALL treated like shit. And when couples want a single male to, a lot (not all) of them think to themselves "this guy should feel lucky to be considered to be a part of our fantasies." And they think you'd never reject them. Yeah, nine times out of ten, that would be correct. But I have (respectfully) rejected two couples, because I wasn't attracted to the females. They were both pissed, of course. One in particular said "how can you reject us? Your no catch yourself. Your lucky a couple even wants your sorry ass! Especially for your age! All you single males are the same. Full of disappointment!" I, of course, blocked them after that. but it made me laugh. I know I'm anything BUT a model, and I'm even more limited considering my young age. But just because I'm a single male doesn't mean I can't be at least a little selective either? If your not attracted to someone, then that's it. It is what it is. We all have preferences, some FAR TOO MANY! But to each his own. But just because I'm a single male, doesn't mean I'm going to get on my knees "know my place" and kiss your feet. I'm a person too, and I show respect to everyone I meet, so at the very least, I demand the same!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm an attractive single male who is seeking a nice couple for some fun. Easy going gentleman who is fun to be with. Still seeking my first experience. Help. i do have a pic.

Rob

Naples FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
IFlirt: Welcome to the LS. Couples, as we all are, are a rare breed (lol) and I say that lovingly. Frankly, I don't pursue them. I may be interested but I let them call the shots and when and if we're available at the same time, it happens, if not, so be it. I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT base my social LS calendar on any one couple unless we have made an agreement that we are going to see each other on a regular basis. That rant you write about sounds like a childish temper tantrum. Their loss.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3257 posts)
Happens to everyone. Couples too, as I've been told. There's often this immediacy that leads to rabid behavior when the timing doesn't work. All you can do is be thankful that you didn't meet.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8390 posts)
I was contacted by a local bi couple from this site 6 months ago. I chatted and flirted (I'm bi too) with both of them via email, yahoo and phone several times over the next 2 weeks. There was definitely mutual interest and attraction. They said their work and family schedule was hectic, but that they'd call the next time their circumstances allowed it. It was left at that. I sent them several emails and texts over the next week or so just to stay in touch, but they didn't reply. I figured they'd gotten cold feet or changed their minds and I shrugged it off with no hard feelings. It wasn't the 1st time a seemingly interested couple had disappeared. Out of the blue 2 months later, she called me on a Saturday afternoon saying they were ready to play that evening and couldn't wait for me to get there. Although I was excited and happy to hear from them, I had other plans I couldn't break. I told her if she'd just called a day or two earlier, I would not have made the other plans. She launched into a tirade about how undependable I was, that I led them on, that I had played them...and on and on. He was listening via speakerphone and I could hear him cursing me as a chickensh*t emeffer. She said to never contact them again and hung up. Had they been polite, patient and understanding, we could have arranged to meet another time. I did not reject them, but in their minds, I did. Solo men are not at any couple's beckon call, but many couples think otherwise, apparently...

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(241 posts)
Thread moved here from Swinging Single

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
PS...Having read your profile, I don't think I am telling YOU anything you don't already know, thyere are others however who could benifit bfrom both reading your profile, and my words of "wisdom"

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Orionvv9...Don't misunderstand...courteous and mutually respectful of course should be a requirement...what I am talking about if the attitude of some SM , which you need look no further than these Fora to find, that they are somehow "entitled" to all the perks and advantages of being that single guy, with none of the (dare I say it?) extra responsibilities and consideration that inherently come with it. Like it of not, you are a guest ion a couple's relationship and sexuality among tens of thousands who would go to great lengths to be there in your place, a little humility goes a long way. You can ignore that and find enablers...but personally, i don't find desperation and lack of respect for one's relationship and self esteem attractive. If the couple has standards beyond your pretty face length and girth...that is a GOOD thing.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Well in your eyes, Mr. Party, I'll be a fake/poser. Because with this type of situation, everyone has a type or types that they like, and even though we can have situations in which we'll click, it just might be to the extent of being good friends...which to me and many others, is still a good thing.

And as far as being "that guy", first off, if someone or ppl aren't being courteous and mutually respectful to you as a person when coming up to you, then yeah, I MIGHT have that "I showed them" type of attitude. You can fuck someone who doesn't respect you and your not attracted to them in hopes of being attracted to them.......eventually??.....maybe?? But, like I said, I'll gladly take my chances. Just without the blue balls, because I definitely don't have that problem lol

Alloway NJ
Username hidden
(75 posts)
Basically I think the resident self proclaim party thrower expert summed it quit nicely. At the end of the day you have to ask yourself "Did I come here specifically to get laid ?" or "Did I come here hoping to meet like minded people with the possibility of making a connection" If you answered yes to the first question the answer is quit simple, any hole that is offered is better than no hole at all and you should be grateful. If you answered no to the first question it you understand it is awesome to make the right connection and it is ok to go home alone. Not all men are defined by their penis, not all will have sex with anything that is offered and not all men suddenly become blind , deaf and dumb when the lights go out.

It is my bet that Mr Party has in his opinion settled his whole live with women who were less than he felt he deserved but better than he should ever have possibly attracted. I can hear him rationalizing with himself " so I don't feel chemistry , so what she isn't my type, so what if I'm not attracted to her, so she is a dimwit BIG DEAL, I ll do her a favor and make her feel good about her by using her body so I don't have to jerk off" No harm no foal and no hand cramps.

For those of you who don't fall into that category I applaud you, respect you and wish you happiness and success. Everyone else head to PP's party where everyone gets laid because if you don't put out they put you out.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5464 posts)
Of course attraction is important, but as many of those of us who are actually in the lifestyle as opposed to those who use swing sites sites as a pic dump and coffee clutch understand and have expeirinced and understand is that in situations and scenarios attraction can evolve and change from situation to situation. Fakes and posers would have no way of knowing this. As to your situation only you know what works for you. All i can yell you is that in 12 years in the lifestyle and 4 years as a club owner, i see guys stand on principle and end up on the sidelines saying " I showed them" and going home with blue balls. Dont be that guy

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
TOPIC: Single males rejecting couples