Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Single male in a depressed economy
TOPIC: Single male in a depressed economy
Created by: patrickmaitland
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am a single male that has been the lifestyle for about eight years. Strange enough to say, but I've actually had some luck meeting single women on this site. I am still searching for a single woman here in metro Detroit. But I have found that many single women have dropped out because the economy is so bad. Obviously these women are concentrating on holding their jobs, ect. Any advice on how to find a nice single woman in a bad economy. A friend joked that I should look in Ohio. I'm not too far from the state line but would love to hear any insights any person here has.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
think of all the money people can save

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
Right and to save on the condoms men can just buy rubber gloves 5 -fingers = 5 women

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
Instead of makeup and all of the sundries , use paper bags. They are a dime a dozen. Plus they can be recycled ! :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Yeah I agree with the feelings on the fee for M&Gs, but i am sure a woman has a bit more maintainance cost than a male typically.... That was what I was refering to. look at the cost of but not limited too the following. Nails, hair , makeup, clothes , shoes,etc..... not that any of you ladies do not know what the costs associated are, I was merely trying to put into perspective for the OP. see I get to know these things because I know what is budgeted in Our "extras".....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
Which I personally think is a crock of shit....but thats just my opinion :0)

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
M&G and entrance fees to a club can get costly if you are a couple or single male. Single woman are usually free at clubs and M&Gs.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Maybe the poster is suggesting there isn't extra money to spend on going out. This could be the case with some people affected by the economy

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
What does the poor economy have to do with sex?? lol

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
I am a single male that has been the lifestyle for about eight years. Strange enough to say, but I've actually had some luck meeting single women on this site. I am still searching for a single woman here in metro Detroit. But I have found that many single women have dropped out because the economy is so bad. Obviously these women are concentrating on holding their jobs, ect. Any advice on how to find a nice single woman in a bad economy. A friend joked that I should look in Ohio. I'm not too far from the state line but would love to hear any insights any person here has.

Southgate MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Single male in a depressed economy