Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Single guys in the Swinging Lifestyle
TOPIC: Single guys in the Swinging Lifestyle
Created by: scooze007
Original Starting post for this thread:
" Why do single guys have a hard time being accepted in the "Swinging lifestyle" ? Are all single guys in here that bad ?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 92   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sexy sexy sexy picture Sihot. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Sorry Dolf, the freak train I board travels to Vegas baby!!! ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
dolf,

Pcola is a long way from stuart. How you going ot open a club there?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
ok sitting here at home with a cold........read Dolf's profile. Ems is coming now because I can no longer breathe properly from laughing. Hopefully they are sending out the cute EMS guy, I would love to take a ride in the back of an ambulance with him ;)

love the profile Dolf.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
I'm getting so bad (or good?) I'm thinking of buying my own clubcar for the freak train.

~ Jen

Golden Beach FL
Username hidden
(1101 posts)
"When I find a lady that can freak like me and if we develop a relationship that allows all of the above, then I will have all that I want. "

I agree 100% (except insert "man" in place of "lady" for me lol)!!!!

*shows season pass and boards the freak train*

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Dolf, I agree with LOST you do have a well written profile. To bad your so far away. Hey, do you know if there are any on premise places around the Pensacola area?

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Dolf, well said indeed as Maybe said. I also enjoyed reading your profile. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Dolf,

Very well put.

~ Jen

Golden Beach FL
Username hidden
(1101 posts)
lil and this is why you have been so successful. Some men try so hard that it seems like desperation....not a sexy trait to women. Not saying you should completely brush me off ha but if you just act like yourself we are good with that. Plus given the fact that you are handsome does put you over the top. I mean lets be real. When women are looking for a single, and this is double standard shit I know, we are looking for a hottie. Usually we are at least. Not saying when we play with couples we are looking for dog shows, no. But with couples we definately are willing to compromise more.....like if Jay and the wife are attracted and hes alright I'll be cool with that. Maybe I would not pick him up in a bar but you know this isn't dating so I am good with it. But with singles he needs to turn me on. I don't know, maybe I'm a bitch haha. But its true with me. So it sounds like you are doing everything just right. You look good, you seem intelligent from your post and you are just being yourself. Plus all the Texas freaks are in East Texas from what I'm told hahahahaha. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 92   End
TOPIC: Single guys in the Swinging Lifestyle