Single guys bitching about sex : Swingers Discussion 50053
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSingle guys bitching about sex
TOPIC: Single guys bitching about sex
Created by: robin_hood
Original Starting post for this thread:
As i look down the long list of threads,all i keep seeing,is will this ever happen,Anyone in this area? Why cant I get laid? and so on and so forth.I have been a single guy and part of a couple for over 20 yrs,Guys read my certs(single guys I meant) Do you know how you get them? STOP ASKING for sex,Treat every mans wife and every man as YOU would want to be treated if you were the couple.PERIOD.Always show respect for the relationship that you are being ALLOWED to JOIN.Thois is a PRIVILEDGE not a RIGHT.So calm down.And if you read my certs,the one thing you may notice,is that most of them refer to me as a GENTLEMAN.THAT is the key.Let sex happen when it happens,first try going out and making friends first.Your asking another man to allow you to fuck his wife.Give him the coutescy of learning that your trustworthy and worthwhile to join THEIR relationship.No man in his right mind is going to say Hey honey this guy says his cock is 22 inches long he eats pussy for hours at a time and can fuck all night,Lets just DO HIM.Friends FIRST,because there is no better sex then sex with someone you like and/or care about.So take some advice and happy swinging.Peace out,Joe

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tonguesplease's comments about not getting anything in return from single males is right on point. I make it a point to NETWORK with new couples whom I meet. If I think my new friends will click with another couple with whom I play who have the same temperment, likes/dislikes, etc., I will introduce them. If I think my new friends will click with one of my stready lady friends, I will introduce them. Being a good read of people and introducing new friends with existing friends whom you think are compatible is a good way to bring additional value to the relationship.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3329 posts)
We never hear many single men bitching about sex. They have no sex to bitch about. But I can see how couples become quickly fed up with the constant majority of e-mail received from single men. Goddamn! We have a posting on Adult Friend Finder and out of 102 messages, only three are actual couples. NEVER single females. It was my fantasy to see my wife with another man, but now it's an outdated, overpopulated, completely dead issue. We tried an MMF with her ex, who was jealous of me. Now that my wife and I are into swinging, he has become even MORE jealous because she never allowed him to swing with her when they dated. I read a lot of good comments by single males and how they would get further if they showed respect for the husbands' wives. It may still take some time, but that is true. We get e-mails that read, "Want to fuck?" Or, "How about if you and me get together for a drink." Well, don't be upset when hubby shows up alone for a drink because you were too stupid to be specific. Some single men are fun to tease though. Like when they IM us with immature quotes: "I want to have sex with you all night." I usually sarcastically write back: "Okay, great. I promise I'll wear a condom." Some will even post pictures of women on their site claiming to be married. Just to get private pics of your wife. And when it comes time to meet up, they'll come up with a dumb excuse like, "I'm so sorry, but we just split up. But I have great news. We can still hook up----just the three of us." Sounds like a new Geico commercial. I like this post the best: "I'm going to fuck your wife in front of you." That's nice, but since you brought along an invisible female, I'm just going to have to fuck you afterwards. It always pays to do your homework first before selecting single males. Why are they single? You don't want a pedophile, a child molester or criminal of any sort on your wife. Although we mostly swing with single males we know, we keep our door open for newbies. Ask yourself this though: would these single males allow you to fuck their girlfriends if they should hook up in the future? Some males (cheaters) claim their girls don't swing. How many of these men hook up and get back with you in appreciation, by offering a woman for you in return? NEVER? See, I had the guts as an atheist to walk into a church and marry a woman in front of a lot of people. A kind reply is the least amount of respect we can receive. What do you think? Might get you somewhere.

Plantation FL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
There seems a mentality by a number of single guys that this site is their booty call. It's simply hard for some guys to accept 'no' as an answer. They are challenged even further and try even more. Invariably, these guys ruin it for the balance of us. They get crude and pissy with couples making matters even worse. Not that I'm Mr. Right for everybody, but I am polite, understanding and realize what 'no thanks' means. It's a rhetorical term and thereby requires no reply. This site, like few others, offers members a method of selection to weed out those they term undesirable. When a couple or female indicates, either with the bullets on their profile, or in the text, that they aren't open to males, fercrissake leave 'em be. The bullets are there for those who either can't take the time to read a profile, or simply can't read. Shouldn't be rocket science, huh?

Ruther Glen VA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
My wife has played with 2 Single men since we have been into this lifestyle. She has been propositioned several times by single men at the clubs that we attend, All were declined!! Even when we meet a couple that there apears to be a connection with us all, I nor she will just come up to the couple and ask if they want to go play just like that! If that is necessary to have a good time with the couple then they probably arent the couple for us and vice versa! We arent here to just have as many sex partners as humanly possible!! Quality over quantity is allways the best The flirting, The teasing, And just getting to know the people are what makes it so much more pleasurable. Getting into this lifestyle has opened doors for so much more than just hopping into bed with anything that breathes. The anticipation and buildup to that ultimate bonding means much more to us.

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
Hndsmbkrdude There are so many single guys (and married guys trying to be single) that couples really do have a choice. Think about it. If a woman is looking for someone to play around with most are going to go with what they are attracted to. This means they are mostly going by the pictures you post so normally in the 1st 5 seconds they have made a decision. It's a fantasy for them. They are not looking for a new friend or someone that can carry a conversation during that 1st 5 seconds of reviewing your picture.

The thing I find completely crazy is how many of the profiles of couples list comments telling the single guys that they only swing as a couple. It really makes me wonder how many of the fly by night "think they want to be swingers" single guys pop on the website and spam email couples seeing if there are any women willing to leave their husband at home.

For all the single guys out there. Respect who you are communicating with. Even if they are disrespectful to you in ignoring you or sending you a rude rejection. Nothing is gained by being rude and as a single guy you only need to be rude to one couple or single female and lots of people will know. The groups of long term swingers is fairly small in most cities and don't have any doubts they talk about the jerks that write them. As Robin_hood state be a gentleman and don't play games or have high expectations. Post decent pictures up to be shared. Be polite.

Also consider what you post in the groups. If you come off sounding like a jerk people will remember that too.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
What really gets me is the hypocriticalness that some (not all) couples show.

A couple says they are open minded and looking for open minded individuals to become friends with first and then possibly more. A single guy sends them a message introducing himself and being friendly and asking if the couple is interested in talking. As soon as they find out he's a single male, they either ignore him all together or giving him the run off for being single and born with his genitals on the outside insted of the inside.

I'll agree that it's everyone's individual perogative who they chose to be-friend or play with and some guys are total jerks, but so are some females and couples. Don't judge the entire group simply based on the actions of some members. Doing so is just as bad as the ones you are shunning. Give people a chance...then if you don't like the "individual" then by all means give them the boot, but don't pull the trigger before you know what you're aiming at.

Union Grove NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
I cringe every time I read a posting from a couple about guys that don't show up, or guys that don't match their pictures or guys that are just complete jerks. Single guys not getting sex really is their own problem one from being too many, the other for so many of them being rude in their attempts to have a fantasy.

Be polite, respectful and have patience. Those that understand this will find what they are looking for (singles and couples)

Chris

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
Raven..."Action's speak louder than word's!"

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
well our problem is that most guys in this area are not real swingers. by this i mean they talk about getting together but at the last minute they stop writting then come back next week wanting to do the same. they just want to be in control of the keyboard and talk about all they can do but when the time gets close they can't even respond to the invite much less make it to a meeting.. well let me back up there are a cpl of singles that we have met over the years that are for real and have become good friends but most are not.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Bim,

Getting my strap on for you. Hot Damn!! Got me another virgin poster!! Welcum to the forums you sexy thing.

Cum on in and stay awhile. We love to see ya.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Single guys bitching about sex