Single but looking for committment : Swingers Discussion 61278
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSingle but looking for committment
TOPIC: Single but looking for committment
Created by: femandbicurious
Original Starting post for this thread:
How many single people are on here that love the lifestyle, love the people, but optimally want a committed relationship?

How many feel they are a great catch, but nobody's fishing in your pond?

How many have had friends hook you up with "the perfect mate" and after meeting them, wonder just what your friends thought of you to make that assumption?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I figure if I cant sit and have a conversation with ya.. getting naked with ya aint gonna work either"

Winks at Angel and nods head up and down.....

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I've thought long and hard about this. As a single male, swinging is fun. When I do swing though, outside of parties, I do my best to cultivate a relationship with the couple or single woman. So far, it has been friends only and that suits me fine.

However, swinging is something I wouldn't want to stop doing. But I want to get married and have kids some day. Because the dating pool is so small, to find someone who wants to swing or to date someone and then have them turn into a swinger is nearly impossible, statistically. This is the reason why I do look on here for the possibility of finding a swinging single woman with whom I might be able to have a long-term relationship with. And I don't mean for just sex...I mean going out on dates and everything that a non-swinging couple does. It doesn't have to be sexual every time we meet. By having those times without sex, the relationship is cultivated and we grow closer together.

I wonder if there are any other women who are single and feel the way I do.

Union NJ
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Im might be :)

Long Pond PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Me too. Mischief, you are who I want to be when I grow up!! Seriously though, I admire you. And I understand what you mean. Sometimes I do wonder what people would think if they knew just how freaky we are, and some of the thoughts that run through my mind when I look like I'm working...................... Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Ms. courtesannectar:

I have full intentions of wandering through your neck of the woods at some point. Uriah is local to you. Let's just say... A snack and coffee would be nice. Thanks for the nice compliments. Friends it is.

Oh, BTW, Hotlanta is on my list too.

Mischief.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
To Mischief, My Lady, To thee I bow. I love your outlook, attitude and your ability to communicate who and what you are and are not. My top off to you. I could sure enjoy your friendship. It would figure you would be 1,000s of miles away.

To a new beginning.

Olive Branch MS
Username hidden
(31 posts)
I am married to a wonderful man. I have a female life partner also. I am looking for the very hard to find gentleman-dog to befriend. Women, I can find. They grow on trees.

It's male friends with bennies that are scarce. I've tried other sites. They universally freak out at my proclivities. So I'm a little kinky and am into casual, friendship based sex! You would think I'm from the moon. I merely prefer folks with whom I have an ongoing friendship.

Strangers work out well sometimes. I have had a couple of friendships with married, swinging, males who travel alone on business. I always met them with their wives in clubs before I meet them alone. They are nice. Waves!!

Hubby was into sport fucking in the 70's. That's how I met him. Now, he has ZERO interest in fucking other women. Cool, no problem. Except, I like to go out with a guy now and then. Partying with my gf is great, except she's 18 years younger. It's seems a universal practice to try to separate her from me...in clubs and elsewhere. Wow, does that not go over well. smile. What can I say...She likes me.

I have found other sites to have mostly talkers and very, very, few doers. AFF, Bondage, etc. I have had my best luck meeting folks in person.

The reality is I don't really actively look for new friends. They are very rare. I merely keep my radar up. I have found really high quality gentleman-dogs in swing clubs and the rarer fetish event.

I suggest folks looking for LS partners do the same. Keep your radar up in vanilla/swing places. We are there. It's usually very clear from my tattoos/behavior that I'm not standard issue ;)

I must admit that finding sexually open gentleman-dog-friends is extremely hard. Throw in desires for a kinky, experienced, well-trained dominant....Well, I've met two. I am rich. Sure would like to find another in the next few years, though.

You can get what you want.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Welcome and you don't deserve to be flamed. I see nothing wrong in your statements. I also have to agree with you.

I have been on several "dating sites" and found them to be MORE of a sex site than this one. I have met many single, attractive, and quite awesome men here. Most I have not been intimate with but had great dates. In fact, remain friends with a few. I have been treated with more respect and gentlemanly behavior from the swingers than from 99% of my vanilla dates. I would have to say, 75% of my vanilla dates wanted sex right away. The swinger dates were willing to work towards a good thing. Must be the difference between a one-night booty call and a long lasting intimate relationship.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
You go Fembabe. I've been on all the other sites as well. Even on AFF I find that people are really not as open as they say,,in general. Of course Match or connection doesn't hold a candle. Hell SLS e-mail I get are only talking about it but when it comes to meeting most seem to "be busy" as the time nears.

to find a partner that is what they say including open and honest swing life style...What better place for this to accidentally fall in your lap. With everyone I meet there is an opportunity for romance

Olive Branch MS
Username hidden
(31 posts)
If this isn't the first place to look for a committed relationship with someone in the lifestyle..............then what better place is out there? Though I have found many single guys on Match that are here as well.

I agree that this is not the place to find a monogamous mate. But one that is as open minded as a partner you seek, seems to me you would want to be in the right market........wouldn't look for leeks at the butcher shop would ya? LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
TOPIC: Single but looking for committment