Single and still trying : Swingers Discussion 78705
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSingle and still trying
TOPIC: Single and still trying
Created by: nostringshere993 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
we may enjoy a little erotic emales fun, write us.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Well I took a minute to read your profile, and I must say that it's very well written. However, I might consider taking out the part about "working up the nerve" when talking about posting new pics. It kinda contradicts the spontaneous claim you make when describing yourself. Also you should look for couples with Bi males or Bi curious males, but aside from that you can check out Yahoo groups and maybe even go to a local swing club and become a regular. I have found great success with my growing list of playmates when I found a club that I enjoyed going to and got to know the people there. The more they see you around the more people open up to you and talk to ya.

Your profile seemed very straight forward an honest, I would only suggest re-doing it a little in order to make it sound more up beat. Perhaps taking out the parts about your difficulty finding playmates and the "what you see is what you get" part might not be very appealing to some people. Instead something like, "I'm a genuine and sincere person looking for the same in others" might work a little better. Just some suggestions, I don't think anyone has all the answers. We all do the best we can, Good luck.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Wow, a "large fan club"? Does it include a membership card and t-shirt when joining? Fan club may be extreme but there is a "market" for single guys that 'get it.' Uriah and other singles do offer some sound advice in threads that may be helpful.

If the 'issue' people you contact seem to express most, is a concern that you are married, why is that? Are your available times limited? Give people a cell number to call at their convenience. Make yourself available in person at a time that is convenient for them. You could go so far as offer to host, if you feel comfortable doing so. Most married guys have issues when things like meeting times, calling times and hosting are discussed. While hosting may be touchy, availability shouldn't be a problem for the truly single "single."

Lastly I would suggest beefing up your profile and develop some patience. You haven't been a member here that long and it can take time to find the right people, and that applies for couples and singles. If you can meet one couple and show you are dependable etc. they will be more likely to help you network with others. Although I wouldn't go so far as having fan club membership cards pressed.

Best of luck!

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(582 posts)
Nostrings-

There is an overwhelming demand for qualified single males. Read my posts, take a few notes, apply the lessons expressed therein, and you will develop a large fan club.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3346 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Single and still trying