Single and not liking couples relationship : Swingers Discussion 49050
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSingle and not liking couples relationship
TOPIC: Single and not liking couples relationship
Created by: femandbicurious
Original Starting post for this thread:
Have any of you as singles, found that getting to know some couples is just too much drama? I have found that many couples have their own issues within their relationship, but with me on the outside, the issues seem plain as day?

Just wondering if other singles have found this in couples where you are uncomfortable the more you get to know them and the workings of their relationships?

Dont want this to become bashing or negative. Dont want couples here to defend "their relationship". Just thoughts from other singles who seem to have friendships wane due to relationship problems.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Scotty, I am so in agreeance with you on your post from 4 days ago. When you are balancing kids, careers, family life, school, etc. etc. etc. you just dont have time for games, issues and other dumb shit. I simply have no patience for it. We get one night a week for us, IF we are able to get a babysitter. So I just don't have time for crap. LOL Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Damn Fem,

I didn't know they grew them like you in Lancaster. I really miss PA.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Sometimes you never know the issues until you are in the middle of it......many couples are pretty good actors. I have a good sense of people, so I can count on one hand how many turned psycho after my involvement sexually. I stay clear of those who think they can pretend well.

Keeping friendships with couples is more difficult than one would think....especially when one of them is more open to me than the other. Resentments form, and as usual, I lose both as friends.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
we had a good friendship pretty much end over the drama of the other half of the couple. I'm so glad we are well balanced and know what we want. Our time is so limited with work and travel that when we have a chance to play we want to play and not have to deal with bullshit.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Amen sister! LOL Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
As a couple, we have met more couples with drama than without. At the last house party we went to, I was the youngest on there, which I am assuming is why I was treated so badly by the other women there. Later that night, the female of the host couple got very upset with her husband. It was at that time we left. Have no clue why she got mad at him. We got out of there before the drama exploded and haven't spoken to them since.

I can't count how many of the couples we have met are also cheating on each other. Needless to say we don't really get to play very often.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I do believe there are some single guys on here that assume that its cause the couple aint "doing it better" at home. Those guys just need to go away.

But there are several on here that respect and appreciate the opportunity to join couples and have a very good sense of what their role is.

But to defend some comments here..........there are couples who I know are in the lifestyle cause they just arent compatible in their bed together. Not all couples are fully aware of their reasons for being in the LS.......just that it seems like a good idea.

I have witnessed couples with a multitude of reasons for playing with others........and the majority has nothing to do with the lifestyle. It has to do with inadequacies in their marriage or in their bed.

As a single girl here.............couples seem to be more open with me, and with that comes the issues. Not all are blatant, some are really elusive......some are perfect for enjoying the LS. So when someone makes a comment that the couples arent doing it for each other...........it is true.........there are some on here for that exact reason.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Single males don't need a "better chance" because we generally play more than couples.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3329 posts)
Patogether, I'm not even going to humor such a low class remark with an answer.

Back to the subject, what a lot of people don't realize is that 95% of the time in a threesome, it's all about the couple. Those of us who have been on both sides of that equation have felt it. Not that the third doesn't have a good time, but usually most of the emotional excitement and feedback takes place between the members of the couple. At least that's been my experience.

Port Orange FL
Username hidden
(54 posts)
Of course, I think most of us have encountered couples with issues. I've seen a lot of control issues, particularly among older man/young woman couples.

Not to toot my horn, but the problem I tend to encounter is that I've got tons more stamina than most men. I get together with a couple, he pops and is done in 30 minutes or less, and I can go for another two hours. He get's bored, jealous, insecure, or all of the above, and usually takes his anger/frustration out on her. I used to run into the same problem when I was married - my wife would be sitting there on the bed, looking me in the eye, telling me (non-verbally) "It's time for you to finish, because this bozo is a one-hump chump, and I don't want to sit here watching you while he trys to figure out how to have a beer and go watch sports without offending me!" It really got frustrating after a while, until we met couples with similar fitness and stamina, and who we felt comfortable getting with in any combination of two, three, or all four of us.

Or I find that a double standard exists with the couple, wherein he loves to get together with women or other couples, but when she finds a guy she is enthusiastic about, he freaks out and gets jealous. So it's OK for him to get his kicks bringing a single girl in, but god forbid she find a guy she likes.

I'm actually going through something like that right now. I had my annual work physical about 6 weeks ago, and it turned out that my nurse was in the lifestyle - we figured each other out in about ten minutes of flirtatious conversation. Turns out she'd been wanting to bring a man into their world for some time, but couldn't find anyone who was suitable. She approached him about me, and he was all for it. He and I discussed it on the phone, and he was all for it, and very cool about the whole thing. (We are all similar age/condition, but I have much more LS experience than they do.)

We live two hours from each other, so at first we decided to play a little on webcam. He fucked her while I jerked on the other end, and we all watched one another. Then, she masterbated while I jerked off again.

Next thing I know, they are consistently cancelling dates at the last minute, and she tells me he is fussing about me being in better shape then him, bigger cock, etc. And there's nothing wrong with him at all - he's very HWP, and not small by any means; and I'm not exactly huge. Now he's accusing her of sending me pictures, carrying on behind his back, etc. NONE of which has happened! WTF! Boy's got issues, so I told them, "When you get things worked out between you, feel free to call me; but until them, I don't want to cause problems between you, so I'm just going to back out gracefully."

Port Orange FL
Username hidden
(54 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Single and not liking couples relationship