Single Straight Woman on SLS : Swingers Discussion 227028
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSingle Straight Woman on SLS
TOPIC: Single Straight Woman on SLS
Created by: 241fun2013
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK, why bother...isn't that just a woman trolling for a hookup? How is that "swinging"? I'm new to the lifestyle, and really just don't get this...

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Speaking for myself. I'd be happy to find a single straight woman. If she joins Mr. Magnetite, then I will be happy to take one for the team and become a unicorn for the evening.

Ms. Magnetite

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(105 posts)
I thought the whole point of the swinging lifestyle was that those who participate were open to and accepting of others choices and desires. A single woman who is not bi leaning or active to me is no different than a single straight man out here. Choosing not to play with a couple should not be frowned upon any more than someone wanting to be in a mmmf or fffm setting...or any other for that matter. Both are looking for the same thing. An encounter with a member of the opposite sex. These encounters may lead to nothing more than a cozy friendship or satisfaction of the most basic of human needs and desires. The fact they are single doesn't mean they are "bedpost notchers" they are simply choosing to play their way. Diversity makes the world go round.

Middletown OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Where are all the single straight women on SLS? The openess and honesty of this site is what makes this a great site.

Quincy MA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Well said Saya, Well Said!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(996 posts)
As a single woman choosing to live in the lifestyle I don't want to have ANY RESTRICTIONS or rules. Its not always a given that your going to find both people attractive and if your not bi and not interested in the other chick then why bother? As a single woman I am not an accessory to Couples sex lives. I am in it to enjoy it as much as a couple is, but I'm ALONE. My desire is specifically for men and the assumption that I may want more than one man at any given time either together or separately is totally correct. I've been approached and reproached by couples who feel that I SHOULD play with them as a couple and get very upset that I reject that idea. However in all fairness, its a matter of preference. I've had the experience where the couple just hadn't gotten to the point where they could be comfortable playing solo. I don't want that kind of couple. I want the kind of couple that is totally fine with solo play and if I find her hot and she finds me hot then a threesome is in order. An occurrence that has yet to happen but I'm totally looking forward to if it does. The title of trolling seems a bit judgemental but hey I agree. WE ARE ALL TROLLING, just because your in a couple doesn't mean your not trolling for sex, it just means your doing it as a team. I can respect that, but a spade is a spade even if its a team sport.

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
As a single woman choosing to live in the lifestyle I don't want to have ANY RESTRICTIONS or rules. Its not always a given that your going to find both people attractive and if your not bi and not interested in the other chick then why bother? As a single woman I am not an accessory to Couples sex lives. I am in it to enjoy it as much as a couple is, but I'm ALONE. My desire is specifically for men and the assumption that I may want more than one man at any given time either together or separately is totally correct. I've been approached and reproached by couples who feel that I SHOULD play with them as a couple and get very upset that I reject that idea. However in all fairness, its a matter of preference. I've had the experience where the couple just hadn't gotten to the point where they could be comfortable playing solo. I don't want that kind of couple. I want the kind of couple that is totally fine with solo play and if I find her hot and she finds me hot then a threesome is in order. An occurrence that has yet to happen but I'm totally looking forward to if it does. The title of trolling seems a bit judgemental but hey I agree. WE ARE ALL TROLLING, just because your in a couple doesn't mean your not trolling for sex, it just means your doing it as a team. I can respect that, but a spade is a spade even if its a team sport.

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Thanks Uriah...just FYI...even before I joined the lifestyle I trimmed. :) I think of it more of a hygienic thing than anything else. Plus what girl wants to get tangled in a 70's bush? lol!

Winchendon MA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Single straight girls that love cock are going to play 1-1 with single males, sure...but they also may want to participate in MFM, MFMM or more M's.....hence they would be looking for guys with that type of experience on a sex/swing site.

Maybe not relevant but if a woman were to go trolling for a sex date from a vanilla bar/setting, how many vanilla men do you know who shave/trim their pubic hair?

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3422 posts)
Maybe I didn't specify it right. My Apologies. I read a couple profiles of straight single girls looking for straight single guys only. No couples. I'm not judging, as it doesn't apply to me either way. Was more curious as to people's thoughts more than anything else. As I said, the wife & I are noobs, but we're having fun ;)

Winchendon MA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
we have included single straight women in our play, both of us pleasing my man. I'm not Bi so it doesn't matter if a SF is bi or not since girl/girl isn't going to happen.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Single Straight Woman on SLS