Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Single Straight Woman on SLS
TOPIC: Single Straight Woman on SLS
Created by: 241fun2013
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK, why bother...isn't that just a woman trolling for a hookup? How is that "swinging"? I'm new to the lifestyle, and really just don't get this...

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow, I just got on here to discuss this topic. It's not just hooking up or it is. I want more than one night stands and recently have become very interested in meeting a single woman in the lifestyle. I don't see why it be different than normal dating. I'm not going to assume sex on first date just because I meet here on here. Also, if we ended up together I don't see us jumping right into swinging. The honeymoon phase of every relationship would still be about us. IMO

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Written like the gentleman you are ......

Manor DE
Username hidden
(161 posts)
I for one believes there are many levels of swinging and I disagree with the original poster. I agree that if someone defines themselves as a swinger, then they are a swinger. I do not consider myself a true swinger, yet I use this SLS site more like a dating site, a way of meeting new friends over vanilla dating sites being I find the openness and honesty is very refreshing and have made very good friends thanks to SLS.

To the single ladies (both straight and bi), do what you feel is right for you and to what ever level you want to take it too that you feel safe with. In my eyes there is nothing more appealing than strong minded woman who are in control of their lives and knows what they want and go after it.

The bottom line is we're all people with similar hopes, desires, dreams, and all have our own reason for joining this site. Some have found forever love, others short term to fill a void, and some just to meet people either in person or from a distance ..... life is short, be happy and I wish all that visit this tread the very best and success for which they seek.

That is my two cents.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(175 posts)
Couldn't have said it better Saya! I used to be part of a couple....and just because now I'm single doesn't mean I'm not a swinger anymore. Just because I prefer singles doesn't mean I won't ever do couples again. I love a good MFM! I think because I am open minded to whatever may happen makes me a pretty good swinger :)

Burlington NC
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Took me a few days to figure out if I was going to post here. And what to say. I know, I am slow. :)

It appears the OP has a definition of swinging that excludes the single straight female. A definition to which they are entitled. I have no idea how they came to this conclusion because the logical extension to that train of thought means that single straight men aren't swinging either.

If I was a single woman and I wanted to enjoy the benefits of sex and friendship in the least judgmental community I could find, I would be on a swinger site.

I guess my point is, if someone defines themselves as a swinger, then they are a swinger. If their definition conflicts with my own, there is an easy fix, no naked time. As always, the point is to have fun.

Mr. Cream (I know, it blows your mind but she is Mrs. Coffee)

Chandler AZ
Username hidden
(59 posts)
As a single straight female, I agree with SayaUnicorn. If we - those of us here on SLS - were not interested in sex, we'd be in some other group…book clubs, hiking clubs. Duh.

Apex NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
Speaking for myself. I'd be happy to find a single straight woman. If she joins Mr. Magnetite, then I will be happy to take one for the team and become a unicorn for the evening.

Ms. Magnetite

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(187 posts)
I thought the whole point of the swinging lifestyle was that those who participate were open to and accepting of others choices and desires. A single woman who is not bi leaning or active to me is no different than a single straight man out here. Choosing not to play with a couple should not be frowned upon any more than someone wanting to be in a mmmf or fffm setting...or any other for that matter. Both are looking for the same thing. An encounter with a member of the opposite sex. These encounters may lead to nothing more than a cozy friendship or satisfaction of the most basic of human needs and desires. The fact they are single doesn't mean they are "bedpost notchers" they are simply choosing to play their way. Diversity makes the world go round.

Middletown OH
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Where are all the single straight women on SLS? The openess and honesty of this site is what makes this a great site.

Quincy MA
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Well said Saya, Well Said!

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1065 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Single Straight Woman on SLS