Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Single Straight Woman on SLS
TOPIC: Single Straight Woman on SLS
Created by: 241fun2013
Original Starting post for this thread:
OK, why bother...isn't that just a woman trolling for a hookup? How is that "swinging"? I'm new to the lifestyle, and really just don't get this...

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs U,

Actually by road you are about 140 miles closer. But you are sweet.

Keep those panties handy. ;)

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(462 posts)
"That is awesome! I have got to meet Mrs. U some day"

I'll be sure to wear panties {often times I don't}:)

PS: I have a sexy SF friend in Anchorage, if that's closer to you. {I love the networking aspect of ls}

Mrs. Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4485 posts)
@ currentrider; I agree with everything you said. My husband and I both agree we both wasted time as kids and young adults when dating. One would think that if you are on this site that sex is a given. That you would either have a connection or not then go have sex. Since being on this site and while I am part of a couple the Mr. is ok for me to play solo as long as we both agree on the SM. We love the lifestyle and we are totally enjoying learning about it and meeting new people. For me (The Wife) if I like the SM I am going to come right out and ask "SO YOU WANT TO FUCK". The Mr. is more slow in his moves and for him he is more concerned about being respectful and reacts based on how a meet goes. If their is a warm hug, a lady grabs his hand and leans in to listen to what he is saying, looks at his lips while he is talking, he even had one girl lick her lips then look him in the eye and raise her eyebrows. He finally caught the hint. I think it's cute that even on this site that men are respectful but for me (Wife) if I like you, unless you say no I'm gonna fuck you.

Salisbury MD
Username hidden
(153 posts)
I like the interesting direction this thread has gone since the OP seemed a bit silly to me.

I spent (wasted?) my youth, dating women and making sure they knew my intentions toward them were honorable and above board, when of course I wanted to have sex with them. Sure I would have enjoyed doing other things as well. Looking back I feel like banging my head against the wall to be so clueless. The signs of interest were obvious. I'm sure many of these women were totally exasperated, wondering when I would make a move. Or just assumed that I wasn't interested.

Two (of many things) I love about the lifestyle: 1) It's taught me that many more nice ladies have a naughty side than I ever guessed, and that those two things are anything but incompatible 2) If you're dating someone in the lifestyle, you can pretty well guess, by definition, that sex is at the top of their list, if not necessarily sex with you. So I make a point of bringing it up as soon as I can. It's not like they can realistically be shocked. Instead of "Where are you from? " it's "How did you get started in the lifestyle". If there's fuel there, there's nothing like a little straight talk about sexual desires, experiences, and fantasies to provide a needed spark. Except maybe a sexy lady slipping her panties into your pocket. That is awesome! I have got to meet Mrs. U some day..

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(462 posts)
NJ, personally I don't think that you have to do a lot of talking. You can tell interest through body language. If you are nodding and leaning forward, you are showing interest. If he moves closer, listens raptly to every word, and touches your shoulder or arm, he is interested. The interest may only be short-term -deeper interest can only be discerned over time, but there is no reason to worry about it.

Now if you just want to get the ball rolling Mrs. U's idea is great. If you are in a private place nudity works well too.

Denver CO
Username hidden
(526 posts)
thanks all--so a suggestion or positive comment about setting up another date could be seen as interest?

i've been doing that. sometimes tho, i wonder if the other person(s) are thinking that's just being polite.

here's the thing: if i'm not interested i won't mention meeting again. and that's what i mean by i guess i'm being too demure/too subtle. i'll work on a step somewhere in between.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6730 posts)
Shelly, I could not have put that any better. ;-)

Salisbury MD
Username hidden
(153 posts)
Guys may be expected to take the lead, but they will certainly appreciate a sign that the lady has an interest in something beyond the first drink or m/g. It doesn't have to be drastic just a simple statement, of "I'm having a great time and would like to see you again" . If you are a "no-play-on-1st-date" lady, then just by mentioning a 2nd date, you have communicated your interest verbally and opened the door for him to "take the lead" in scheduling that next date if he returns the interest. I don't view that as "hunting" it's just open and honest communication between adults.

It gets easier with practice.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4485 posts)
@AndrewRobin, I agree with you that it is nice that the guy shows some balls, I like the kind of guy who can take the lead. The gentleman's remarks is for guys in general. I know for a fact that NiceGuy who posted it is a gentleman who is not bashful at all and is not afraid to make a move. I think what he was trying to say was for us ladies is that if you see something you like or want, don't be afraid to take it.

Manor DE
Username hidden
(426 posts)
"Speaking as a guy, we can be very shy and in an attempt to not cross any barriers sometimes will hold back. Sometimes it is the lady who may need to take the initiative. Not all good guys are that outgoing and at ease with ladies and it takes time for that comfort level to kick in. That is my two cents and I would welcome other comments on this."

Since you asked....

This is my 2 cents, more women than not will absolutely HATE to have to be the one to make the first move. Be PUSHY! Yeah, you'll get rejected sometimes, but you won't ever hear YES if you don't take the chance on hearing NO.

youtube. com/watch?v=i37uttMA6Mc

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(614 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 40   End
TOPIC: Single Straight Woman on SLS