Single Profile,But Really Married : Swingers Discussion 1111461011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSingle Profile,But Really Married
TOPIC: Single Profile,But Really Married
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
"It is interesting the difference between the female single profiles where they are actually married... and the male single profiles where they are actually married. With the females, they are normally open about it... while the men usually hide it."

I am married with a female partner of 8 years. Folks I play with usually meet hubby fairly early on. That's why I kept the cert about the gentleman meeting hubby. I won't play with cheaters of any strip...married or otherwise. The Drama risk is just too high. Besides, I refuse to hide. I'm not avoiding going out at certain times, or only meeting when it's convenient for them. That's BS. I like to go out on the weekends and at night. That rules out most folks who are coupled.

Totally agree.

M.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We treat married men and women the same. Meaning if they are cheating behind their spouse we want no part of it.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Glad both of you are equal in your treatment in "married singles". I am always for equality in everything... sure, there is less in the LS, but doesn't hurt trying to gain it. :-)

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Lights,

Speaking for ourselves only. We do not entertain "singles" that are married, male or female. We are not interested in enabling cheaters of either sex and we damn sure don't want to be involved in their divorce proceedings and/or being stalked by one of them.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
It is interesting the difference between the female single profiles where they are actually married... and the male single profiles where they are actually married. With the females, they are normally open about it... while the men usually hide it. There are various reasons... one major one is the unequal reaction to them saying they are married, but playing alone.

Most are OK with a female because along with couples, most will entertain a female alone... they don't feel that the "single" woman is looking to "just get her rocks off" since it also benefits their needs... especially since most profiles here show the female half as being Bi or Bi-Curious. Most couples feel men *single or otherwise* are only looking for free sex... thanks to many of their bad past experiences with single men... and the fact that most of the men will not be Bi, the attention will be paid to the woman. A lot of couples profiles say they want to focus on the woman... and that it is the wish of the woman to be with another woman. I doubt there is much dissent from the husband.

In any case... don't loose hope. There are plenty of honorable, truly single men on here. I believe that you will find some before I see pigs outside my third floor window. ;-)

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Exotic

You will be getting an invite to a group of quality single guys.

We girls have to stick together.

M. ps. report any and all not being truthful in their profile.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Single Profile,But Really Married