Single Profile,But Really Married : Swingers Discussion 111146101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSingle Profile,But Really Married
TOPIC: Single Profile,But Really Married
Created by: exotic9872000 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have posted a profile as a married man ,but would like to play as a single for many reasons,which I explain after 32 years of marriage,but because of many things I just cannot walk away from it at this time.

Ozone Park NY
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Exo... I agree it would be nice if married men would just post as married men just like married women who post as single but are not. We do not hold a double standard your either single or married. It would help us to weed out the people we are not interested in. Most of the time they are not upfront about it. Typically, we have to fish this information out. However, we do appreciate those who are forthcoming with this information that way we do not waste your time or ours.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Well, as one of the married guys who isn't lying about it, I can fully appreciate the fact that nobody wants any drama or baggage brought into a friendship. However, there are a few of us (well, at least me) who would rather embrace the lifestyle in the way that we can with no expectations or strings. I would rather be a friend once met with clothes on and cards on the table than a hidden agenda posing as something he's not. Just the friendship with this shared perspective is what I find most potentially exciting. I accept the fact that the result is that I am pretty much ignored as a "look but never touch" member here (60+ views of my profile and not even a "hi" - lol), but it does not lessen my respect for you.

Just an honest perspective (and maybe too rare). Be well. Be safe. Enjoy.

Madison WI
Username hidden
(1 post)
I scanned your pics on your profile...very sexy look you have going on there I might add! Absolutely delicious in every aspect. Coming from you, I take that compliment to heart. Take care.

I

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Well I am most definately giving it. Very nice.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Thank you sexy girl. No rudeness taken, it's there for the nibbling;-) Actually, your the first one online to mention it, usually, it's my better half that has gotten the attention in the backside department. I'll take it when I can get it! LOL

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
sac. Please forgive my rudeness. But holy shit do you have a fabulous body, your ass is simply biteable. Snap.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Very nicely put Cherryblossom!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
I don't post much, but had to put in my two cents...or 100 characters...

I am married and I am (on this profile) listed as single...there is no other option. I play with my husband as a couple, but I also play without him...AND HE KNOWS IT AND ENCOURAGES IT. There...got that off my chest.

I somewhat take offense to some things said by others...mainly because I am NOT cheating. I meet EVERY possible solo play partner with my husband. If he is not comfortable, I don't play...end of story.

I know there are those that list single and are married that ARE cheating...but there are those that are not. I firmly believe a red flag is no pictures and not much telling about the person...along with other tell tale signs...day time meets only, no phone #'s, etc.

With that being said...I don't take offense to those that don't want to play with me solo because I am married...to each his/her own.

Oh...and I am listed as straight on both...hehehehe...that was to the comment about being listed as bi on one and straight on another.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
It is not that couples judge you. Usually it is simply we do not want to take the time to investigate whether or not you are telling the truth. Add to that horror stories which go around and there you go. I don't know, I just usually do not want to take the chance of having a wife show up at my office pissed.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Single Profile,But Really Married