Single Men Success Stories : Swingers Discussion 37462
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSingle Men Success Stories
TOPIC: Single Men Success Stories
Created by: Redrod The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
alabyto,

SOrry about your wife. But in my opinion you are using the lifestyle as a meat market. Sorry you feel excluded from events... but what's wrong with having a couples only event? We prefer them and I MEAN COUPLES ONLY even no single women.

People have a right to associate with whom ever they choose. We choose couples. sorry it offends you but that's the way it is.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Uriah, Glad to hear you didn't get picked up by the funnel of a tornado. I am a little aback by your response to my post. I have read many posts and have seen many take constructive criticism as a personal attack, or attempt at insult. As I said at the end of my post, I'm glade to read your posts, and very glad to see that you are a sensible person, and didn't take my post as a personal attack on you.

Port Saint Lucie FL

Username hidden
(188 posts)
Yes they do. We have a weather alert radio in our bedroom so if one come up in the middle of the night we know about it.

Glad you are ok.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16993 posts)
Well, as I was leaving my cancelled spin class on Tuesday and driving west on Winchester, I did get a chill as I looked ahead on the long straight road and saw a big funnel cloud in the sky. I immediately pulled over and got out of my truck to watch it from the distance. I learned later that it did indeed touch down a couple of times, sending automobiles and their passengers flying and tearing up a shopping mall.

Yep, those twisters hit quick and with destructive force.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2750 posts)
glad to see you posting today uriah, was concerned with the storms in your area the other night.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16993 posts)
Friendly Swinger-

Forgive me if I appear shallow in that looks is everything-it's not. While looks and physical attractiveness is important, equally as important are (i) personality, (ii) the ability to read people and determine what they want (even if they don't tell you), and (iii) basic social skills (i.e., avoidance of inappropriate comments and actions in any given setting).

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2750 posts)
I've seen lots of Uriah's posts, no offense intended Uriah, but you seem to stick to the same thing when giving advice, and it mostly relates to looks. I have been successful in swinging, but I'll be the first to admit, I'm not the greatest looking guy on earth, and I don't look like a live in a gym either, but I do have qualities that makes up for that. I respect couples as they should be. I have proper etiquet in the swinger setting, and am not pushy. The thing about swinging is being a better person that is more attentive to others pleasure than just your own. We aren't here for our own gratification, but to share gratification, and enjoy each other. Single men are constantly beat with barrage of how we don't belong in swinging, this is brought on because of the few that use swinging as just a meat market, or a way to get some on the side cheating. I respect you for the advice you give Uriah, but in all truth, looks isn't the only that gets singles to be successful.

Port Saint Lucie FL

Username hidden
(188 posts)
All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure. Mark Twain,

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Frank, LOL actually he is a yankee but not a Pennsylvania yankee LOL. I initially talk to people like people. I am not one to cyber, most especially when I do not know you. I see how the man reacts to simply having an intelligent dialogue and go from there. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
just drank a ying last night. Can buy it at any publix.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: Single Men Success Stories