Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › Achieving Single Male Success › Single Men-First Contact
TOPIC: Single_Men-First_Contact
Created by: ChasnGwen
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have a question for the successful single men in the lifestyle. For the most part, have you initiated contact with the ladies you have a FWB relationship with or did they contact you?

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 94
User Details are only visible to members.
Our turn to rant on single guys. All that we read on here is so true! Single males that think they are going to come over and fuck right away, so ignorant. Single males that have weird kinks, stop! Single males that are married and never tell you! (The worst) Single males that meet and don't offer to buy a drink! The list goes on and on.

Tonawanda NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Very interesting question. For me how I approach people here on SLS is very much how I would approach anyone out in the real world. People are people and we all want to be respected and should be more than happy to reply to a respectful email. I would not necessarily call myself a successful male, rather just an average guy who has been incredibly lucky in meeting some incredible people. I was very luck at the beginning of my LS introduction on this site when I got a great reply from a couple on this site in my home state who liked my polite message and in turn replied back. It resulted in me being invited to their house party which was my first LS party. I met great people, learned a lot from those people. Was shocked by some of the people I have seen in my day to day life in the lifestyle. This is a great lifestyle, encompasses so many different personalities, just like in the real world. I however have found people on SLS tend to be more open than their vanilla counterparts. I have my profile open to all, but clearly state I am straight. Nothing wrong with making new friends. I have gotten used to the non replies, but for those who do reply even to just say not interested, I can't begin to tell you how appreciate is.

Sorry for such a long winded reply, now back to the question I would say it is a mix. At first it was me sending out a lot of messages, then I was introduced to forums and through the forums had ladies reach out to me. I find that meeting anyone new for me anyway is an investment in friendship. Where things go from there is something else.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(1027 posts)
mrs ADL,

frankly, unless the profile is a bit more developed, and the opening message has some substance to it, most messages get either the "thanks but no thanks & best wishes" or the ~delete~

(like the early 20's SM who last night messaged to say "hey, can i come over and jerk off on you?!")

JW if anyone out there in cyberspace finds that even slightly appealing.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12769 posts)
Will someone please fill me in? Most (not all) single guys of any age who email us (or me at my single profile) have little to say, few or no pics, and no profile to speak of. They may be great guys, but I'll never know. Do these guys have any level of success? I'd love to know.

Mrs. ADL

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(325 posts)
I've initiated contact with one member. We are working out details to hopefully meet soon. Otherwise, I've been hesitant to make contact because I'm sure inboxes are flooded with SM requests. It may be because I'm looking for something a little different from the usual third wheel kind of meeting. I am just looking to provide a sensual massage (I'm a professional MT), with no reciprocation. (Ok. I probably wouldn't turn down some "hands only" contact. :-) I'll just keep hanging in there and hope to meet the right SF or couple...

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Kibblesnbits: from you high praise indeed. Thanks kindly!

S_Couple: I absolutely agree. I take the time to read the profile since that gives a glimpse into what the person is like personality wise. While the person could be incredibly attractive, without an intellectual attraction to hold the interest I don't see it moving forward at all. What occurs between the ears is as important, to me at least, as what is happening below the neck.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
Yondude, shame you're so far away! I just enjoyed your pics. {Blush}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11836 posts)
If you want to get a positive reply from a genuinely interested couple/SF, contact those who are paid members or with certification AND state that they're looking for SMs.

Too often SMs just send messages to all couples and SFs they find the ladies to be attractive without even reading the profiles. If you keep doing that, you're just gonna keep missing and missing because you're shooting at the wrong targets.

Read the profiles please. Can't stress that often enough.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
So far a few contacts by me but zero interest.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
As a rule, I've always preferred to let others initiate contact with me. However, I have made a few exceptions when I wanted to go "shopping" for myself to see what was available and found a "deal" I couldn't resist.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(5316 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next »
1 to 10 of 94
TOPIC: Single Men-First Contact
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.