Single Men-First Contact : Swingers Discussion 222458
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessSingle Men-First Contact
TOPIC: Single Men-First Contact
Created by: ChasnGwen
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have a question for the successful single men in the lifestyle. For the most part, have you initiated contact with the ladies you have a FWB relationship with or did they contact you?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 55   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Once in a while, I like a "grabby neanderthal"..... {sigh}

Oh wait, that's just role-playing. {Blush} Yes. Gentlemen preferred. Lol

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10031 posts)
My experience has been pretty even in me initiating contact or being contacted. I think if you have more than just a couple lines in both your profile and an initiating message that can express your ability to string a few words together then you are much more likely to get a favorable response or to be contacted. In both I make sure they are aware that I am a gentleman and treat everyone as such. Everyone knows women rule in the lifestyle and your best bet is to assuage any concern for them that you are a grabby neanderthal and will treat them respectfully. Also if initiating contact I talk to both the Husband and Wife.

Loretto MN

Username hidden
(1 post)
Hello,

As a new single member I feel that you have to be patient. SLS is no different then when you go to a bar and buy a pretty lady a drink and talk to her. As you are getting her excited by building rapport and getting her aroused, she bolts for the door with a lame explanation. Everyone has been there! If after a couple of emails things don't workout then move on. Just by paying a couple of dollars for a membership doesn't mean that it will be automatic.

For every exchange you have learn and once you finally hookup with the right partner it will that more enjoyable. Just a newbie take.

Joe

Dover DE

Username hidden
(1 post)
I figured you couldn't see his profile, since there is that no interest=block thing.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17064 posts)
And that's what happens when I assume! I was blinded by the SM block...and dressed up like a douche.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6622 posts)
That was in reference to BT's comment.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17064 posts)
I knew he was not a free member. Ergo he wouldn't be able to pay. My post was more in reference to his desire for free members to be allowed to cert people, him for instance.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10031 posts)
He has a paid membership, cert, and one public pic ;) yes I looked. And I read. Profile was actually pretty good until the bottom where it got negative.

A little thing about those interest bars, if you take them to no interest it acts as a block. Sad but true. So while we are on break I have to show interest just so my friends can still perv my pics and email me.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17064 posts)
I don't want to sound like a racist, but I think its because you're blue. When I was blue, people steered clear of me, too.

Though, I think Kibbs is more correct. Its the cheapness of the free membership for a SM. It makes people instantly suspicious. Why wouldn't a guy spend $29 to meet potential playmates? Oh, and yes, there CAN be a double standard for free SF and Couples accounts, simply because they have tacos and we only have sausages, and tacos are like manna from heaven.

So, to paraphrase Dean Wormer, Blue, cheap, and suspicious is no way to go through the LS, son.

BT

Just my 2 cents

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6622 posts)
I cannot comment on why you don't seem to be "closing the deal", but I can answer why free members cannot cert. It's quite simple: there's nothing to verify a free member, that's why they do not have access to nude pics, etc. For all anyone knows the profile may have been opened by am overly hormonal 14 yr old boy. An unverified person cannot then certify the authenticity of another profile and the person behind it because their own authenticity isn't certain..... Not to mention that is free members were given all the same perks/advantages of paid members, where would the incentive be to purchase paid membership?

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10031 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 55   End
TOPIC: Single Men-First Contact