Single Men-First Contact : Swingers Discussion 222458
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessSingle Men-First Contact
TOPIC: Single Men-First Contact
Created by: ChasnGwen
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have a question for the successful single men in the lifestyle. For the most part, have you initiated contact with the ladies you have a FWB relationship with or did they contact you?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thread moved here from Swinging Single

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12134 posts)
She's the spelling B queen. Her cousin, Fica, steals money from your paycheck every week or two.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6485 posts)
Who's spellchick?

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9950 posts)
BT,

No prob.on my end buddy. I enjoy your posts. I was just addinga suggestion to your "Can't miss" technique, which was great. That is indeed the trouble with written communication.Sometimes sarcasm is a little too subtle. If I say something that sounds criticalto you, pleaseassumeI'm just fucking with you. I'm pretty direct if I'm really criticizing somebody.

Well, I guess I should be flattered about the attention from guys. But then again my profile is open and they obviously ain't reading it, so if I was looking for guys they probably wouldn't make the cut. Seriously, I probably get two emails from bi guys for every couple or single woman. Just my luck.

Wenatchee WA

Username hidden
(106 posts)
Damn spellchick!

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6485 posts)
Ms. uUrah, as long as they are quality photos, I see no downside in having your friends basically "cert" you as real via photographs.

Kibbs, I keep a box of pre-stamped envelopeswith oaktag notecards andtwo bus tokens (gotta do round trip...) taped to them at the ready. SMs are supposed to pay fir everything. Right??. Sometimes, I'll send them out in advance of any potential play, just to take advantage of the guilt factor. Hell, it works for the charities!

Lastly, Current, we got off on a bit of a bad foot and I apologize. I think if our exchange had been verbal vs written, I may have been able to convey my thought better.

As for that unblocked profile, I think a few additional upsidesit offers is a chance for others to see the certs of the guys who get it and the names of thise fine SF and Couples who enjoy our company, and the opportunity for SMs to ask other SMs for advice or feedback that they may otherwise not seek in a public forum, since blocking SMs means email's blocked as well. You know, I haven't ever been hit on by other SMs. I'm kinda feeling slighted...kinda.

Its a whacky world, this lifestyle/swinging/sharing thing. Its good to see you're making yourself at home.

BT

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6485 posts)
BT,

Being serious for a seconnd, I too leave my profile open to single males. I used to think blocking people was just being, I don't know, standoffish I guess. Any guys who email me to proposition me for male-male sex obviously didn't read it anyway so what difference would blocking their viewsmake, right? The occasional guy with something else to say or ask is always welcome.

Thanks for pointing out some possible upsides for doing leaving my profile open.

Wenatchee WA

Username hidden
(106 posts)
I've heard offering a girl bus fare works, too. lol

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9950 posts)
It's so much better advertisementthough to merely have your friends post their pictures of you fromjoint and/or group ventures, don't you think?

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2745 posts)
Bowling and competitive eating trophies are a big hit these days.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6485 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
TOPIC: Single Men-First Contact