Single Males who can't handle the audition : Swingers Discussion 223097
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingAchieving Single Male SuccessSingle Males who can't handle the audition
TOPIC: Single Males who can't handle the audition
Created by: sb311 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thread moved here from Swinging Single

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
Can't I just send my resume and a video link like every other awesome job I've ever gotten?

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
A man after my own heart! :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
nothing appealing to me at all being a room full of naked guys hoving over one woman...just saying..i dont like them..much rather have a couple one on one...worked out well for me so far but thats just my comfort zone...nothing wrong with gang bangs if thats what you want...different strokes for different folks.

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(88 posts)
I wonder how many couples would dare to audition a female under the same circumstance? Assuming if you didn't cum from a gang bang or chose to not participate chances are you couldn't preform in more personal interactions? As was mentioned if your only interaction with a single male is going to be a gang bang that audition seems logical, if not it seems absurd.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
That was my point all along, sometimes though, I find myself unable to verbalize what makes absolute perfect sense in my mind.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
Good point M, if all the SB's want are gangbangs then an audition in that setting is appropriate. But if they are ruling out guys for an MFM based on reluctance to perform with 5 other guys in the room, it seems shortsighted. Kinda like telling Jason Statham he can't star in you action movie unless he auditions for a musical.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
Nic,

You verbalized what I couldn't... darn language barrier and all that jazz.

Just because the guy couldn't get it up in the presence of a dozen other men who could, doesn't mean that he's unable to perform.

On the other hand, if gang bangs is the only thing that you're into then it would make sense to disqualify him from your festivities.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17056 posts)
I am a little surprised that you would disqualify a SM from joining you simply because he wasn't into gangbangs. Even though I have organized several GBs myself, if I were told the only way I could meet a couple was if I performed well in front of a bunch of other guys, I would likely pass as well. An "audition" of meeting in a vanilla setting to determine if there is an attraction is one thing, this feels like jumping through hoops.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
I agree with all of those males you passed up because of your audition. I AM NOT FOR GANGBANGS AT ALL. Just not a comfortable setting for me. Like everyone says, I'd be one of the many 6,7,8,9, maybe 10 or more guys jerking my dick in a sea of penises while waiting patiently in line to fuck this female that only sees me as another random dick inside her. I'd rather do MFM or just house parties with a more balanced distribution of females.

Vineland NJ
Username hidden
(75 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Single Males who can't handle the audition