Single Male and the First Meeting : Swingers Discussion 83508
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSingle Male and the First Meeting
TOPIC: Single Male and the First Meeting
Created by: FateChaser The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Our encounters with single men have been mixed. We found a guy who lives in the next town and he was nice enough to meet with us before playing and drove to the hotel we were in the first time we played. Talk about come and go. He didn't try to pleasure me at all. We discussed it and felt maybe he was just too excited so the next time we hinted how the wife likes to cum. Well the second time wasn't much different from the first and we understood why he was single at 40. Recently we were at a party and a guy comes over and is enthusiastic about saying Hi and that he had been trying to find us since he met us at a meet n greet. OMG was he a breath of fresh air. We had so much fun with him we invited him to our home for an afternoon play session. Our first time hosting. He made every effort to pleasure the Mrs and was very open to watching us f*ck. We always meet before playing and insist on condoms. Just hold your ground and the fun will follow.

Hopkins MN
Username hidden
(61 posts)
Pennangalan Dreams - Gothic and Fetish Shoes and Boots Custom boots from the UK. All very cool. Just hope the currency exchange is good.

M

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Fate: You were correct to turn them down. I always meet on neutral ground first. Then I pick the place. There are too many things that can happen (bad) just showing up at someone's door. I prefer to meet in clubs. Then I have the option of walking away and having fun anyway. i.e. I'm not stuck with them. Good luck. I'm Sure you will do well. I will at the pleasure palace on 8/23.

Smile

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Fate you are right and it is a shame. Trust me I'm going cross eyed from reading profiles and yours and Uriah's are two of the best I've seen so far for single guys. Don't_tell's isn't bad either.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
wow someone calling a single male they have never met before and wanting them to just come over is as rude as the "wanna fuck" emails from the single guys. The only way I would ever call someone in the middle of the night like that would be if we had already met and played before and all parties wanted a repeat. I do not want to be treated like a whore by single guys and I think they deserve to not be treated like an on call gigolo either.

I personally love the fact that both Fate and Uriah have in their profiles that they want to meet for a drink fully clothed before and see if things click. I got an e-mail and the profile said no meet ups before hand they were there to play and play only. I was like well fine go play with yourself.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Pith Lord.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Fatechaser-

I also have a requirement for a Meet and Greet first in public, on neutral ground, fully clothed, before I play with people who contact me. It is simply the prudent thing to do, and reduces the risk of an awkward situation. If a woman or couple is serious about playing she (or they) will understand. If they balk about meeting first, I do my best to be polite when I turn them down.

Batesville MS
Username hidden
(3426 posts)
Akron, I'm not saying that I know everything. Your comment was quite rude, I don't care what you say about it. The man was asking your opinion and was not asking in an ignorant or rude way. And you come across with your "I guess" comment. Sorry if I took that the wrong way, but I saw it as very curt, and needlessly so. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Fate, Welcum to the forums!

You have to go with what your desires are. I get the impression you like friends with benefits more than what you described. Very few would like what you have encountered. Your wanting an earlier meet and greet at a neutral location is the only way to go in my opinion. It gives you a little time to see if the chemistry and attraction is there. If they are contacting you late at night, chances are by the time you got there, they would be passed out asleep any way. LOL!

Everyone in the lifestyle should be treated with respect and not a piece of meat. Just tell them you are always available at another time for a non-pressured meet and greet earlier in the evening.

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
There is no need for rudeness. However you feel about single males they are human beings for goodness sakes and deserving of respect. There is no need for sarcastic remarks just because you may have had bad experiences with single men. Not saying that all single men are bad, because most are fakers. But when someone starts a thread and is respectful there is no need for such sarcasm in my opinion. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Single Male and the First Meeting