Single Male : Swingers Discussion 205244101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSingle Male
TOPIC: Single Male
Created by: Champion02
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am a single Black Male presently living in AZ, I have been in and out of the swinger scene for over the past 10 years. I am interested in meeting couples and single females. I have a profile with pics, etc.

As single older(59) male I find it much harder to meet couples who want "a older single male" locally. I have requested to join group that I hope that were "Single Male Friendly",but was denied membership. I am a Well mannered and very polite gentleman.

Any advice as I how I can possibly improve my chances of successful meetings

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Did they give you a reason they denied you membership? That seems strange. In any event, I think you're going to have to start attending SLS events in your area and being patient, as well as maybe using other sites to augment your search. You may even try things like using Hot Dates. Some people have even suggested using some of same plans you might use in the vanilla world, like taking evening classes or joining some clubs like hiking, biking, or camping clubs, which tend to have a lot of fit, forward-thinking folks.

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(151 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I am a single Black Male presently living in AZ, I have been in and out of the swinger scene for over the past 10 years. I am interested in meeting couples and single females. I have a profile with pics, etc.

As single older(59) male I find it much harder to meet couples who want "a older single male" locally. I have requested to join group that I hope that were "Single Male Friendly",but was denied membership. I am a Well mannered and very polite gentleman.

Any advice as I how I can possibly improve my chances of successful meetings

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Single Male