Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single Single Girl a new city Chicago Swingers drop me a line
TOPIC: Single Girl a new city Chicago Swingers drop me a line
Created by: foreverphatz
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am a single bi fem (YES! I am real) with a possible relocation pending to the Chicago area. Ideally, I would like to first make contact with some Lifestyle involved individuals and couples, willing to meet, and possibly show me around the city on a very casual level. I will be looking for an apartment or room for rent. I am open to the possibility of being a live in playmate for a MF committed couple, if I could still maintain my single identity. I'm not talking rent free. I'm talking you have a room for rent anyway and wouldn't it be convenient if your tenant was single, female, attractive, and a member of the lifestyle.

That would be a perfect world... in reality... I would just like to touch base with some lifestylers and see what the Chi has to offer a single girl. If you can steer me towards or away from certain areas in terms of apartment hunting. The job would be right off the Red Line and if you know of any apartments near a Red Line or any train stop where I could transfer to the Red, I'm all ears. You can reach me on here, be sure to mention this post in your subject line.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
"Don't worry MIS that didn't slip past me. With strong preferences like that, he probably won't try any "funny business" and sometimes thats kinda refreshing. Thanks for looking out though.

You are very welcome, young lady.

I must say, and I am a connoisseur. You are yummy ;)

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Don't worry MIS that didn't slip past me. With strong preferences like that, he probably won't try any "funny business" and sometimes thats kinda refreshing. Thanks for looking out though.

Westland MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Sir: Your tag line is funny considering her attributes.

Just saying.

Mischief also uses SLS for local information in new areas.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
As they say someone has to be the first and the last... I just hope ur not both with 1 post... lol

Westland MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I am a single bi fem (YES! I am real) with a possible relocation pending to the Chicago area. Ideally, I would like to first make contact with some Lifestyle involved individuals and couples, willing to meet, and possibly show me around the city on a very casual level. I will be looking for an apartment or room for rent. I am open to the possibility of being a live in playmate for a MF committed couple, if I could still maintain my single identity. I'm not talking rent free. I'm talking you have a room for rent anyway and wouldn't it be convenient if your tenant was single, female, attractive, and a member of the lifestyle.

That would be a perfect world... in reality... I would just like to touch base with some lifestylers and see what the Chi has to offer a single girl. If you can steer me towards or away from certain areas in terms of apartment hunting. The job would be right off the Red Line and if you know of any apartments near a Red Line or any train stop where I could transfer to the Red, I'm all ears. You can reach me on here, be sure to mention this post in your subject line.

Westland MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Single Girl a new city Chicago Swingers drop me a line