Self-defeating : Swingers Discussion 1464761011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSelf-defeating
TOPIC: Self-defeating
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
A few years ago there was a profile from another nearby state that had no bars for females, no bars for couples and a long bar for interest for males. In the profile itself the poster said she was a lesbian looking for women. When you did a search for those looking for single males, guess who popped up?

I think a lot of people are just flat out drunk when they fill these out.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Its not in a profile, but I have a good one. I met this lady one time intent on playing. It took me weeks to finally hook up with her as everytime I was able to come over she had some sort of excuse. She was going here with her sister, she was going there, yatta, yatta, yatta.

So, I finally go to her place after a couple of months of delays. Her profile picture was at least ten years out of date, and she was a good 100 pounds heavier than it said, but I really don't care because I am one of those guys who feels sexy is as sexy does and this lady sure did talk the talk.... She was going on and on about the gangbang she had been at, etc...

HOWEVER.... Every time the phone rang she raced to answer it.... And I spent some long long, long minutes sitting on the couch bored while she talked to other dudes... Finally she is talking to some old flame and I start playing with her tits and kissing on her and putting her hand on my cock, which was pretty hard by then. Finally she hangs up the phone and starts kissing back and making out.... I ask her if she wants me to go get some condoms and lube out of my vehicle and she tells me she doesnt have sex on the first date.....

I am thinking "Uh, did she date those dudes at the gangbang first?"

LOL... Obviously she was hung up on the old flame and she was using swinger web sites to just date, date, not swing.

As for stuff on profiles, not too long ago I had a married lady contact me about a threeway.I looked at their profile and it had no single males and no bars listed for males, which surprised me. When I mentioned on IM that I had been looking for a couple for a threeway, and that most of the play I had lately had been with single females she got irate and I haven't heard from her sense... I have also seen profiles that have a bunch of bars showing interest in males and if you read the profile itself it says no men, 'im a lesbian' and such... Sometimes I think people get into a hurry when they fill profiles out. Other times I think they hit the Opium Den before they filled out their profiles....

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Like I said..."I can only speak from experience".

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3410 posts)
I can only speak from experience-with very few exceptions, "NO SINGLE MALES" plastered all over a profile is a big red flag to a couple you want to avoid. They usually have jealousy, performance, insecurity issues, or some other dysfunction.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3410 posts)
I just had to share this, here. I was browsing profiles (on AFF, but I figured you'd all enjoy it), and came across this perfect little gem. This couple had "no single males" sprinkled liberally throughout their profile. No big shock, that's about 3/4 of couples' profiles anywhere you look... but their "fantasies" answer really got me laughing. "The Mrs would like to have a GB, at least 10 guys." Wow - way to keep your talent pool open.

Has anyone else seen things in profiles that seem ultimately self-defeating? Feel free to share (oh, and the "cheater" profiles don't count - we all know they're self-defeating).

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: Self-defeating