Safety and the single female : Swingers Discussion 1862451011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSafety and the single female
TOPIC: Safety and the single female
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
PA, while I, for the most part agree with your post, I take exception to the part where you talk about the female having the say to yes or no.

It is where I come from, a decision that both make. We all make rules for ourselves.

I also take exception to the unicorn and rare part. You're not as rare as you think, and most certainly, no human should be referring to themselves as a mythical character.

As bizarre as it may sound to you, not everyone is looking for a single female, in fact, most people that I know who swing, prefer to stay away from them.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16444 posts)
I feel the same way! I'm single female and I recently because interested in swinging but am worried about being safe.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
doodlelooloo Check out the post under Women Talk Safety as a single..

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(995 posts)
Actually, I think that is a great conversation STARTER! lol It will definitely keep a guy on his toes!

Another thought? Do you have any friends, male or female who would be willing to keep an eye on you during an initial meet? You mentioned you would only meet in a public place so perhaps you could have a friend seated a few tables away in case of emergency or just to make you feel more at ease.

Good luck!!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Any tips? I'm going to take it slow and get to know anyone that shows interest via email and/or phone. First meeting will be in public setting. In reality anyone can be snowed into complacency by a good liar so I intend to take precautions. Also, how to tell the person or couple you are taking precautions? I'd rather not say "hey, if you do anything creepy or scare me I will not hesitate to pepper spray you and crush your balls" Pretty sure that would be a conversation stopper..lol

Lumberton TX
Username hidden
(20 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: Safety and the single female