SWM with questions : Swingers Discussion 64832
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSWM with questions
TOPIC: SWM with questions
Created by: ru4bn8 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Understand that you're coming from the bottom of the barrel, so to speak. Because anybody can come on this site and make rude comments and disgusting suggestions. Most of these "people" are male. So, in essence, the punch has already been peed in. First, you have to climb up from the bottom, and only then are you on even ground. But even ground is not enough either. You have to show that you're a cut above other guys. That's not a simple task at all. In fact, if you're a single male on this site and having great success, you should be in sales. If you get a reply from one in fifty, you're doing well. Oh yeah... one more thing. Size certainly seems to matter here.

Ruther Glen VA

Username hidden
(9 posts)
Yes there is a scarlet letter on all single guys. It's only by good behavior and luck that couples and the possible single girl that any of us might get a chance.

As an earlier post pointed out, nice g-rated pics are a great introduction. Only send nude if requested. Also you might want to look over your profile again. Perhaps it's me, but the 1st part seems overly desperate and demanding. Also the last part has a spelling mistake. You might also want to select a few less waist pictures for your profile. That many shots of the same thing over and over seems a little over kill.

One of the biggest things you can do is be very respectful to people even if you don't get it in return. Never write couples that request you don't write or are not looking for a single male.

It will take time. There truly is NO overwhelming demand for single males. The few that are interested are only mildly interested and have tons and tons of singles to select from. Make your profile; pictures and behavior stand out from the 100's of others on sites like this.

Sandston VA

Username hidden
(195 posts)
I think the first staement was couched that way, but basically wondered what the problem was...as far as advise: keep trying to meet folks. There is someone on this site for just about everyone.

Harrisburg PA

Username hidden
(71 posts)
I think i am lost here. This post has a heading of SWM with questions but all i see is a comment. Am i missing something here?

Dayton OH

Username hidden
(813 posts)
I have to admit, there is a standoffishness towards the blue dots. I have to attribute this to the "old bull, young bull" syndrome. New single swingers think they have to hook up with one and all, and that they are owed something. Guy's were there to compliment, not replace or overcome some shortcoming. Most couples want us for variety or to help fufill a fantasy.

The best advice I had been given was: be yourself, have fun, and don't expect anything. Respect your partners wishes, limits, and yes have fun.

Concord NH

Username hidden
(555 posts)
I can relate. My experiences have been pretty good (when they happen), but we are the least-popular demographic in the swing community, and we suffer badly because of the behavious of some of our fellow men. Just be the best you can be and keep your fingers crossed. :)

Lawrenceville GA

Username hidden
(121 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: SWM with questions