SINGLE SWINGERS : Swingers Discussion 738771092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSINGLE SWINGERS
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 193   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When I was in a couple, my partner and I diidn't play with other couples, we played with singles. We played with a lot of single females and we talked a lot about playing with single males but never got around to it. A couple of times when it just almost happened spontaneiously she freaked out. Personally, I kind of liked the idea of kissing her and holding her while she was being pleasured by some other dude. And, as I wasn't getting any younger, sometimes being with two women at once would get to be a bit of work for me.

I appreciate married couples tremendously, even the ones where the male partner doesn't play. I know single females who also appreciate married couples.

Marriage is great when you can find the right person. But nobody in their right mind should ever get married for the wrong reason. The idea that somebody thinks they are a "swinger" and thinks that I should have to get married in order to enjoy sex, just strikes me as ludicrous. Who died and made them Pope?

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
We adore both male and female single swingers.

Euless TX
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Whoever defines swinging as a couples thing probably needs to learn about swinging.

Swinging is about swingers and swingers come in many types. Males, females, straight and bi, couples etc...

There are lots of swinger couples on here who are into gangbangs. If it was just a couples thing, and its not, that would be problematic at best.

There are lots of couples who are into 3 somes. If they are with another couple, what is the fourth wheel supposed to do? Sit n watch? Its been my experience that the people who go around claiming swinging is a "couples only" thing are what I call sereal cheaters, not really swingers. They keep track of how many people their significant other has fucked and they want their score to be the same. Sorry, that's not swinging.

Swinging is about fulfilling your own sexual desires, no matter if you are single or a couple. If you are into keeping score, go to a sporting event. I am as horny as the next guy, but I get turned off when I hear "my husband has had three and I am allowed to have three."

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
I have been a swinger with my ex wife years ago and now that I am single I enjoy sex and friendship without the hassle of committed relationships. Besides there are times when someones spouse of committed partner may be away or not able to satisfy a need and I am available if anyone is near my location and wants to play.

Cusseta GA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
LOL, Mewzie I want to see a single guy post what you just did and see the response. Hope everyone is having fun on SLS.

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(87 posts)
"does that mean I'm going to get spanked?"

I love to spank you with something long & hard :)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2085 posts)
I think we can help you out with that pretty lady.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I think we can help you out with that pretty lady.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"Hahaha you are naughty naughty for that PG. I like it!! "

ooooooooo I'm being naughty again, does that mean I'm going to get spanked?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17686 posts)
Thanks PG!

We should get together to practise my aim... ;)

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 193   End
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS