SINGLE SWINGERS : Swingers Discussion 738771072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSINGLE SWINGERS
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 193   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Perhaps you should reread and retype your last statement.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Whatever, She just go ahead hasnt stopped you before. Or it is that Im honest that bothers you and you follow every fucking post, to find a way to put me down. Whatever again, could careless honey. Post a pic of yourself and Ill get a bettr understanding of why you follow my posts

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
Oh just say it. I triple dog dare ya :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Right vrb1 I could play everyday serveral times a day if I took everyone up on here! lol But thats not what I want, cant spread yourself around to everyone just to fulfill fantasies and its usually a pretty self-centered one. Its always what I can do for them or willing to do for them. I would like someone to treat me as if Im not just on earth to please them! I want to be treated special, cause HELL I AM! Wahhhhhh! Lol Alright enough of my pity party

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
Thanks lost! I like you too! You tell it like it is without attacking anyone and have good insights into what make people tick. Not to mention you are HOT! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and sexy pics!

:~

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nic, I like you. You don't talk shit, you just say it. I find that refreshing. I do not get into the whole philosophy of "only couples" are swingers. I have friends who are singles here. I have had great fun with singles, much more than I have had with couples/husbands in the sexual arena. In my experience they come with less issues and less baggage at parties. I do have them blocked here on sls because the dumb asses annoy me...but I enjoy them immensely at parties.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I don't understand the concept of "single swingers".

a) You should look it up then.Try Google

Swinging is usually defined as couples sharing themselves with other couples.

b) Says Who? You? Maybe where you come from that is the norm. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Single Females where I live are in demand. I am even seeing a trend of married females choosing and playing with select single men

So how does the single person fit in. It seems to me that their just looking for some "fun" and have been unsuccessful at dating.

a) Again another assumption. Looking for "fun" What are you looking for ? Isn't being in the lifestyle suppose to be fun?

So they get in this lifestyle to get a free pass

a) Free pass? Nothing is free. What scares you the most. The fact that your partner may find me just as attractive as you or that you might find someone who is single attractive? You are missing the big picture here .This is not a competition.I don't want your man. I can get one of those in the vanilla and the lifestyle world. Lifestyle is about fun and friendship

a) "We don't play with singles and don't ever plan to"

Well like I always say what you eat don't make me fat.

Keep in mind another saying I have a mind is like a parachute . It only works if it's open.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
It is what it is, if I wasnt a swinger I'd be sitting on my porch in this Southern jersey town twittling my fingers and waiting for some tabacco chewing hick to make a move on me! Shoot me first! Ive met quality people on here swinging and they are soooo good to me, in the end I have fun and they have fun and we all are smiling! Its all good!

Pittsgrove NJ
Username hidden
(462 posts)
nothing wrong with that at all Nic.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
Not at all! Same here! LOL!

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(293 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 193   End
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS