SINGLE SWINGERS : Swingers Discussion 738771072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSINGLE SWINGERS
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 187   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't understand the concept of "single swingers".

a) You should look it up then.Try Google

Swinging is usually defined as couples sharing themselves with other couples.

b) Says Who? You? Maybe where you come from that is the norm. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Single Females where I live are in demand. I am even seeing a trend of married females choosing and playing with select single men

So how does the single person fit in. It seems to me that their just looking for some "fun" and have been unsuccessful at dating.

a) Again another assumption. Looking for "fun" What are you looking for ? Isn't being in the lifestyle suppose to be fun?

So they get in this lifestyle to get a free pass

a) Free pass? Nothing is free. What scares you the most. The fact that your partner may find me just as attractive as you or that you might find someone who is single attractive? You are missing the big picture here .This is not a competition.I don't want your man. I can get one of those in the vanilla and the lifestyle world. Lifestyle is about fun and friendship

a) "We don't play with singles and don't ever plan to"

Well like I always say what you eat don't make me fat.

Keep in mind another saying I have a mind is like a parachute . It only works if it's open.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(303 posts)
It is what it is, if I wasnt a swinger I'd be sitting on my porch in this Southern jersey town twittling my fingers and waiting for some tabacco chewing hick to make a move on me! Shoot me first! Ive met quality people on here swinging and they are soooo good to me, in the end I have fun and they have fun and we all are smiling! Its all good!

Pittsgrove NJ

Username hidden
(462 posts)
nothing wrong with that at all Nic.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17030 posts)
Not at all! Same here! LOL!

Panama City Beach FL

Username hidden
(293 posts)
"I don’t mind what they call me, as long as they don’t call me late for din­ner”

Or sex!

Agreed. Forget semantics and dictionary definitions, all I want to do is enjoy myself with like minded, sexy people. Is that so wrong?

:~

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I guess I’m just old fashioned. LOL! I just don’t see anything wrong with the traditional definitions of the words “swinger” and “swinging”. What’s it called when you have a MFM or FMF? We call it a threesome. What do we call the odd girl or guy? We call them… girl or guy. I don’t know, I sometimes think people view swinging as a hip club or something and they aren’t happy unless they are members, so definitions of words change over time to suite people needs. It’s like the whole bisexual definition debate. If singles want to call themselves swingers, then go for it because at the end of the day it's irrelevent. It's just sex.

The bottom line is that couple swapping, threesomes, and more-somes have been going on since the beginning of time and it’s always been about recreational sex. There is no swingers club with merit badges or anything else, but tradition does have a role in defining words in my opinion. Arguing over simple definitions and semantics has never made much sense to me. Of course, some people can even agree as to what “sex” is, right, Slick Willy?!? LMAO!

Panama City Beach FL

Username hidden
(293 posts)
"I just hope I end up with a swinger male"

Ahem.....AHEM!!!

:~

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I'll tell ya it all depends on the chemistry with people, having me as a unicorn can be fun but I often enjoy mixing it up and bring that sexy single guy to play with a couple or two! It's about getting excited and clicking. I've lived some erotic fantasies through swinging and I love it, I just hope I end up with a swinger male, cause I dont know if I could let go. But I agree there are no swingers 101 classes lol, dont be pushy, rude, arrogant, dont beat on your chest in other words! lol

Pittsgrove NJ

Username hidden
(462 posts)
"...how can you be a "single swinger"?"

Simple. Engage in erotic activities with like minded singles and couples. Think of it this way, swingers are essentially pursuing a hedonistic lifestyle which is defined as "Pursuit of or devotion to pleasure, especially to the pleasures of the senses."

So if a single guy joins a couple for mutual pleasure of the senses, is he not swinging? Unless your definition of swinging is stuck in the "wife-swapping" days, we are all swingers because we all enjoy this lifestyle.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I question where huck gets this definition of swinging from. There is no set standard or rule book for swinging, most of the time is opinion, then others buy into it and say it's fact. Yes there is an etiquette to swinging, generally respect each other, no is no, and be friendly. But as for hard set rules established by some swinging organization, it doesn't exist. The other thing if huck holds that to be true, then there should be no singles in swinging at all both single men or single women and everyone would only be looking for couples with a bi fem and no singles involved. Lighten up, swinging is for anyone that can be social, friendly and know how to be fun and enjoy sex without the confines of how sex is supposed to be. There are no regulations to swinging, just people having fun and enjoying each other.

Port Saint Lucie FL

Username hidden
(188 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 187   End
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS