SINGLE SWINGERS : Swingers Discussion 738771052
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSINGLE SWINGERS
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 199   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lol@krby....maybe one day our tour buses will intersect, now that would be one helluva party!

Have fun and be safe!

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
To the original poster--first of all, I would think the majority of the people are here to have fun, I don't think being in a couple necessarily gets the monopoly on having fun. There is plenty of fun to go around. Secondly, it's not that I am unsuccessful at dating, I'm just no longer interested in dating. I'm not sure I ever was, I've only recently decided to be honest with myself about it. 3, define "free pass".

There are a lot of benefits to swinging single for both parties. There is one less person that someone has to be attracted to in order for the impending situation to occur, which benefits everyone. A lot of couples have fantasies that entail only 1 other party and not couples. For a brief while I was considering getting a partner and maybe eventually I will, but I've also been advised swinging as a couple has its own obstacles.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Krby, my fantasy is to retire, buy a tour bus and just criss cross the country looking for fun people to hang out with. Sounds like you are starting without me! lol

I hope you have better luck in other areas...perhaps traveling north a bit?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Some couples are caught up in the old "swapper" mentality and figure a single guy has nothing to offer. I submit his wife would disagree.

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
To the OP, please don't think that you have a patent on swinging just because your a couple. I, as I'm sure with most single males, do much better in the dating world. On here you find people who enjoy being meeting people, having friends and having sex with those people. That's what your here for also. If you say it's not about the "fun", your lying. The LS allows me to have "fun" without hurting someone's feelings.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
We own the largest group on SLS "Single Men Welcome Here".

It is open to single males as well as females and couples that are single male friendly. Over 14,000 members and growing fast.

Click on the "Groups" link to the left of this message and you will find us at the top of the most popular list.

~ Jen

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
Hey Rdy xo ;-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12206 posts)
'"So why is it that couples who indicate a preference for single males don't respond when you're really considered handsome?"

---------------------

1. Supply and demand. There are tons of single 'handsome' men around. 2. Location. Depending on the region, the ratio of couples to single men may not be as skewed. 3. A lot of couples are happy with their current setup, and aren't considering changing it any time soon.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12206 posts)
I'm recently divorced, but have a desire to play with couples. I find them to be more secure but still know that the fun is there under the right circumstances. Just because you're single doesn't mean you don't want to have fun. So why is it that couples who indicate a preference for single males don't respond when you're really considered handsome?

New Castle IN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I like playing with couples and it can be very hard to find a couple to play with outside of the swing-world, so that is why I swing single.

If I am dating someone and she wants to swing too, then I swing as a couple, but if I am dating someone who is not into the swing scene, then I stop swinging while dating that person.

Roanoke VA
Username hidden
(65 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   52 to 61 of 199   End
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS