SINGLE SWINGERS : Swingers Discussion 7387710193
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSINGLE SWINGERS
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   193 to 199 of 199 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm sorry you've had bad experiences in the past, but just remember that every person is different, as is every experience. Don't judge the whole orchard just based on a few bad apples. The people who are jerks will be jerks whether they are single or part of a couple. The same goes for the good people. Being a part of the lifestyle comes with the good and the bad.

Union Grove NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
Everyone has their own "thing" that they like. We don't like single straight males or females. Unfortunately for us we've had some bad experiences with aggresisve single males that seemed to be taking advantage of the lifestyle. We aren't in the lifestlye to play with just anybody, we have to actually know you and we have to be attracted to you in some sense. But for us, the places we've been there have been singles males approaching us ready to play and we've never seen them before, and they get upset when you politely decline the offer. So maybe we are a little bias, but if you are single and its working for you, good. Keep doing whatever you're doing and maybe teach some other singles you know some etiquette.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Oh hell no! Everyone is entitled to their own opinion on the subject but the original post of this thread is so freakin hypocritical BS. If "swinging" is only for couples to "share themselves" with other couples, it's not really swinging is it...it's swapping. If that's the case, then there would be no such thing as a threesome, because there would have to be an even number of partners to "swing". Don't even get me started on singles "just looking for fun...and being unsuccessful at dating". Ok, then if that's the case by your reasoning, it would stand to reason that couples aren't into swinging to have fun and have to get the sexual attention they need from outside of their regular relationsip.

Now granted that is obviously not the case. Regardless of what little label you try to put on yourself (couple or single), we are all in the lifestyle for the same reason. It is to meet new people and have a little fun. It doesn't make anyone any less of a person or say anything about their ability to form relationships. We are all adults, and have the right to make decisions as such, whether they are to play with couples and singles or not. What burns me is the attitude that some people take that they have a market on the lifestyle and others don't belong just because they aren't interested in them.

Union Grove NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
awwh.. it's ok..2 n 2, those single guys didn't want to meet that couple anyway.

LOL

PJ

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Hun, I started swinging in the 70's. I have swung as a couple, and a single. It is a lifestyle, remember?

Wanting a single bi-fem and stating no interest in single's does seem kinda contradictory. Which is it?

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Rather odd you'd not consider singles but your profile indicates you're interested in couples or a single bi female. Since you seem to think the only singles playing are because they can't get a date, why would you want to have sex with such a loser? Ewh.. I wouldn't want everyone else's rejects!

lol

PJ

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
"Swinging is usually defined as couples sharing themselves with other couples."

I have always been completely confused by this statement. It is contradicted by the incredible demand for singles. Just when did couples hijack recreational sex?

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3355 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   193 to 199 of 199 
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS