SINGLE SWINGERS : Swingers Discussion 7387710172
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSINGLE SWINGERS
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   172 to 181 of 193   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ok, I was just wondering. A few weeks ago, at a party we were at, we got to talking to another couple that everyone seemed to be interested in each other. Then they asked how long we'd been married, and we told them we weren't, we're just a couple. Then they said "we only play with married people". Ok, no biggy. Guess some people think you need the state sanction to be a couple.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
exotic,

"married but not to each other couple". Maybe I'm not understanding that. We are a couple but we're not married. We live together and I refer to her as my "wife" but nothing legal in there. But we are most certainly a couple.

I'm sleep deprived so maybe i'm just not getting it.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Yeah, I have met some great people who swing as singles. The only challenge that I have found personally is the fact that they tend to become frustrated when I can't shift my schedule much. You know, when you are single with no spouse or children you can pretty much get up and go. With me, not so much! LOL We are married with 3 young children. So I can't ever just go anywhere. Thats the only challenge I have found. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I tell ya, I have a whole new appreciation for the single swinger....we are currently looking for them. I used to think that swinging was for couples, but in my experience have found that if not for the singles and 3ways no one would be fucking...at least not in central Texas anyways LOL. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
the key is to never let anyone define u!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
it's got to be because we can't get a date Raven ;-~

PJ

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
I am wondering where this definition came from too. With over 25 years experience behind me, once again I know nadda?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
so threesomes are NOT swinging?

hummm news to me. (and my couples)

how did you come up w/ that one?

are you confusing swinging w/ SWAPING?

pj

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
SWINGING — Activities involving consensual and conjoint participation in sexual interactions by a male-female couple with other couples. Single people are sometimes invited to join in the fun, but a single man or woman who claims to enjoy a "swinging lifestyle" is using the term loosely.

Swinging is an approval from your partner with your partner with another couple under the same conditions.

When a third is involved it is not swinging, it’s called a threesome. For the same reason if you are with one other person it is called dating and you are a couple it’s not called a threesome or swinging.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
As a single male, I definetly feel like I am living the swinging lifestyle. Ultimately, I would like to find someone to share my life with, but I am currently enjoying the more open attitude swinging allows. For me, swinging is being open to playing sexually with other people, and not just settling down for a one on one relationship. Hopefully I will meet a woman that we can share this lifestyle together, but until then, the sky is the limit.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   172 to 181 of 193   End
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS