Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single SINGLE SWINGERS
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   172 to 181 of 199   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mmmmmmmmm, I have a better idea....

How about you two come massage me down with oil and to hell with the e-mails... *mischievous grin*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Crickets..... What can I say? LMAO!

sensuoustexasraven XXX 11-Oct-07 11:26 AM [EST] Subject: I think it was the Rocky Horror Show,,,,,, Couples have more privys than singles hun, always have. You are a couple's profile not a single male's so that makes no sense. Would you like for me to ask Tech support or Customer Service to contact you on why your profile can't have private pics hun? They can help you get one up if there is a problem. XXX sensuoustexasraven 11-Oct-07 11:17 AM [EST] Subject: I think it was the Rocky Horror Show,,,,,, That might work for gals, but not guys..I have tried it sensuoustexasraven XXX 11-Oct-07 11:06 AM [EST] Subject: I think it was the Rocky Horror Show,,,,,, All free members get 1 private. XXX sensuoustexasraven 11-Oct-07 10:53 AM [EST] Subject: I think it was the Rocky Horror Show,,,,,, I can't as I am a free member, sensuoustexasraven XXX 11-Oct-07 10:45 AM [EST] Subject: I think it was the Rocky Horror Show,,,,,, So why not post pictures here under privates and grant me access? XXX sensuoustexasraven 11-Oct-07 10:41 AM [EST] Subject: I think it was the Rocky Horror Show,,,,,, We are play partners, not a couple, so if full or swop makes sense, or fmf , then we play together, but we are not a "couple" per se. Would be happy to share a photo if you have email Regards XXX sensuoustexasraven XXX 11-Oct-07 10:19 AM [EST] Subject: I think it was the Rocky Horror Show,,,,,, Hi XXX, You are correct that the movie was Rocky Horror, but the song was sung mainly by Janet Weiss.... I use here to send e-mails and view current pictures as stated in my e-mail. I rarely give out my contact info until I am ready to take it to a different level. Your partner would have to approve of everything in advance so I would not encounter any issues. Let me know when your pics are posted. RaveN (:~ XXX sensuoustexasraven 11-Oct-07 10:07 AM [EST] Subject: I think it was the Rocky Horror Show,,,,,, Hello there Raven, how are you today ? Would love to chat, do you Yahoo by any chance ? My ID is the same as here Regards XXX

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Raven, my baby! LOL I know its bad when someone as sweet as you are is pissed off!! Point me at em baby, and Scotty and I will go slash their tires...you KNOW Scotty is good for it lol. I hate that too......I had one that said they wanted to see if WE were good looking enough for THEM....and no pics. Thank you, come again! Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Why do couples with no pics write us single fems and think we are gonna jump to give them our e-mail addys just so we can see their pics?

Geesh! How many e-mails a day must I answer saying:

NO! POST THEM HERE AND GIVE ME ACCESS IF YOU PUT THEM UNDER PRIVATES!

Would save themselves the trouble of an e-mail if they would just read the damn profile! I've only answered that to 6 e-mails this morning and haven't been logged on but half an hour.

Thanks! Needed to vent! back to our regularly scheduled program.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
akron,

at the tiem of said sleep depravation, I had been out that friday until 4am, got up and 830 am to take some people out on the boat until 5 that afternoon, then out with a couple saturday night until 3am, then a party on sunday and monday, picked up the wife at the airport 1am on tuesday. I was beat.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
kewl,

I couldn't have cared less. I was just wondering after I saw that "married but not to each other thing". I also pointed out that i was sleep deprived at the time to.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
ok, I was just wondering. A few weeks ago, at a party we were at, we got to talking to another couple that everyone seemed to be interested in each other. Then they asked how long we'd been married, and we told them we weren't, we're just a couple. Then they said "we only play with married people". Ok, no biggy. Guess some people think you need the state sanction to be a couple.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
exotic,

"married but not to each other couple". Maybe I'm not understanding that. We are a couple but we're not married. We live together and I refer to her as my "wife" but nothing legal in there. But we are most certainly a couple.

I'm sleep deprived so maybe i'm just not getting it.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Yeah, I have met some great people who swing as singles. The only challenge that I have found personally is the fact that they tend to become frustrated when I can't shift my schedule much. You know, when you are single with no spouse or children you can pretty much get up and go. With me, not so much! LOL We are married with 3 young children. So I can't ever just go anywhere. Thats the only challenge I have found. Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I tell ya, I have a whole new appreciation for the single swinger....we are currently looking for them. I used to think that swinging was for couples, but in my experience have found that if not for the singles and 3ways no one would be fucking...at least not in central Texas anyways LOL. Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   172 to 181 of 199   End
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS