SINGLE SWINGERS : Swingers Discussion 7387710151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSINGLE SWINGERS
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   151 to 160 of 188   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Led

With your attitude your command with the english language will place you in jail if you actually try to intimidate anyone, in person. I can guarantee it would with me. As far as inteligence, you have posted less than a dozen posts and already pissed off, the people you seek.....Now how smart is that genius!!

FJ

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
LOL fj... I completely agree

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
"Are you terrified of quality singles who will intimidate the hell out of your or your spouse?"

Led

You have to be the stupidest single yet!!! No we are not terrified, we have a simple solution. Detain, 911, arrest, prosecute, jail!!!!!!!

What you have described yourself as a stalker.

FJ

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
As a newly single swinger, I feel the need to add my 2 cents. Swingers are very different in their mind set. They tend to be less judgemental, they are friendly and welcoming and don't often give a hoot about your socioeconomic status or your political leanings. I have, in the past, found myself in a hot tub, naked with some people whose beliefs were polar opposites from mine but we managed to have a great time laughing and sharing our one common interest, great fun and a lascivious outlook on life.

It is tough to find that same attitude in the vanilla world. Therefore, I want to keep my swinging friends and even though I might end up with a man who is not a player, as a full-time partner, I will gently ease him into it. I am not a loser and have no problem getting dates. I am picky on who I choose to get naked with though!

When I split with my partner, it was my swinging friends who have stuck by me. I know it is not only so they can poontang with me - some solid friendships have been built and NOt lost.

Kanata Canada
Username hidden
(14 posts)
JB,

It's not that we don't accpet his sexuality, it's that we chose not to participate with BI males. I scott am totally 100% (note not 99.9% or 95%) 100% straight. No need to have a bi male. Secondly, they are a greater risk of transmitting HIV/AIDS (don't blame me lane, that's from the CDC website). If the MRs choses to have another guy join us, it will be a straight male.

Lane we don't think you are a bad guy, you're just not the guy we'd chose to join us, it's not were closed minded it's a preference. The same as your preference is to engage in M/M sex.

I would think you'd be happy that couples said (no). Saves you trouble and time.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I am looking for a long term partner but it's very unlikely that I would get married again. I would lose my health insurance and the highly favorable tax status accorded a widow with a child. Getting married would cost me dearly, so it would only happen if the guy were very wealthy, LOL.

If there weren't practical issues, would I consider it? I would but it isn't all that important. It wasn't really important to me the first time, either; it was his idea. :) However, I would have wanted to be married once there was a child involved.

I guess my point is that marriage is a social and legal status. Whether it carries an emotional and ethical commitment, and the nature of that commitment, depends on the people involved. It can be a powerful vehicle for two people to make a commitment to each other in a real and public manner, as well as creating a set of legal obligations. But it isn't required for a committed relationship. And there are many valid ways to construct relationships, whether the people are married or not.

If a couple wants to play only with other couples who are in committed relationships, that is a reasonable decision. I didn't feel that way when I had a partner but I understand where the viewpoint comes from. However, limiting the scope to only couples who are actually married is unnecessarily narrow.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Hey Lane sweetie...

Everyone is human and deserves to be treated as such NO MATTER WHAT! The lifestyle is about tolerance, acceptance, trust, and communication. It is NOT a recreational weekend sport filled with intolerants as a few here so adamantly claim. IMO, it's that kind of closed minded thinking that takes away and downgrades the very best of the original lifestyle values.

RaveN (:~ An original true swinger from the late 70's who believes in the values in more than just a swinging mind set ~:)

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
well everyone i been maried 3 times and all the ladies really tryed to save me, they said to make me a regular guy. i not a regular man in anyway, i am outspoken i tell it like it is. and being a bi male i shut down in this lifestyle, kist because i love to please my lover be they female or male, i always thought that swinger where open minded but i am finding they are so closed minded everyone but raven here blow me off.just my thought about life lane

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
next time i make it to the west coast i'll take you up on the joy thing JB.

Personally, for me, marriage isn't a requirement. I want a partner, someone that can compliment my skills and I hers. I wanted and equal, and that's why i found. Neither of us need each other in the sense of security. We need each other emotionally. Some piece of paper isn't going to get me that.

How did this marriage discussion get started anyway?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
fucken' A jewlery. I don't need a legal contract to know i love my karen.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   151 to 160 of 188   End
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS