SINGLE SWINGERS : Swingers Discussion 7387710141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSINGLE SWINGERS
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   141 to 150 of 199   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I live in lake worth florida boy. You're welcome to try. Let me know when you're hear. Oh wait you can't rent a car at the airport... guess you're fucked.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
whatever boy.

Let me know when your balls drop.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Wow to be young again... NO THANKS.

Given a choice between sex with my wife and sex with another mans wife I'll pick my wife anyday.

You really don't understand the lifestyle young one.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
To huck... the OP....

You posted "We don't like single straight males or females." If that is true, why do you have single females indicated as your interest????

Just like this thread.... BOGUS BS!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I'm a rarity in the swing scene--- a single, very attractive female who likes to playw ith couples. I do understand your speulation about the singles "place" in teh scheme of things. However, I do see couples that rather be with just the single female than anothe couple. I'm bi and just enjoy being with a man and woman together. It's that simple. As for your comment on us tryign to get a "pass" in this, I do very, very well with regular dating.

Warner Robins GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
huck I'm responding to your original post...in honesty I haven't read all of the posts yet. Where does the single fit in. Yes I think that swinging is a hobby designed to be enjoyed by couples for the most part; it started out as "wife swapping" for goodness sakes. However, I am a defender of the single. There IS a place for them here. There ARE honest, good single people who are not here looking for a spouse but just want to have NSA sex like the rest of us. I will be absolutely frank....couple/couple play is HARD sometimes. H A R D. LOL. Its feast or famine. And during the times of famine with couples it is nice to be able to call on a single gentleman or lady who brings no drama. And lots of couples love MFMs and FMFs and FFMs and such as this. So yes there is a great place for singles in my opinion. Shell

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
As a (sadly still) single man, I can reply to this with some experience. I started out out with the mindset of YES! easy sex! But after I had gotten to know some of the people I realized it was more about having friends. Granted they were friends that had expanded their sexual horizons to include many things the moral majority scream about, but they were friends. After getting comfortable and learning more about each other, I started getting invites to "parties" and learned more about the lifestyle. Many of the parties were for MMF which I politely turned down. I have always been interested in B&D and want to learn more about that. In my case the D is more an interest in domination than discipline. There are other things I would like to learn about but will not discuss in here, at this time. So yes, many single guys are looking for an easy, and quick lay. Those of us that are interested in more, stick around and hopefully will get to participate in something that will open a new world for them.

Okolona KY
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I've got 30 years of swinging under my belt too. Singles have ALWAYS been included and welcumed.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Battle? Hmmm, Perhaps clarify would be a better term. Jewel seems to be having fun and we on the opposite coast have enjoyed this very much. I think it's much more an example of online interpretation, how the same written words can have a very different feel to different people. And how persisitent attempts to clarify what was said can help to get around the differring intrepretations. Even with persistent attempts to clarify there remains different flavors of feeling from those words. I'm forever fascinated by the subtle twists and turns meaning can have.

The history of what we call swinging or the lifestyle today is far longer than is often given credit. It didn't start twenty or forty or a hundred years ago. It has been going on since humans began. It's prevalence in civilized societies has waxed and waned, but play parties and exchanging partners certainly didn't begin with the Romans.

My own experience with "swinging" goes back over thirty years. Those were the days of swinging magazines. Even at that time swinging in the modern sense had a history older than I was. Bi-ness was advertised in my early days of playing and there were single men and women then too, bi and straight. I met a couple with my then wife who were both bi and was introduced to actual bi play rather than just the idea of it.

So I have to say that singles have been a part of it since my earliest experiences, and while couples predominated, singles were an integral part.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
I’m gonna have to agree with Jewel on this one, I don’t think she use that analogy to put Bi-Men down, after all she used it as a bi-female and a dog, not a male with a dog. It’s her prerogative to not want to see two men together, and to say it, for the same reason any strait person may not like watching any people of the same sex together, be it two women or two men.

All she said was it’s not her cup of tea, I’m fine with that, for the same reason some may not want to be with a heavy man or women, or with another person of another nationality.

Me personally, I’ve never had anything against anyone who’s preferences were not the same as mine. Just when they belittle another person for having a different preference.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   141 to 150 of 199   End
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS