Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Swinging Single SINGLE SWINGERS
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   131 to 140 of 199   End
User Details are only visible to members.
{{{{{{makes note to hide the shed blades when dolf comes to town}}}}}}

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
"Fuck. Erica "

I hope to.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
well Dolf i have to say, that if you meet a girl and can't be satisfied with her only then swinging isn't going to make you happy, you'll always have broken relationships.

We enjoy the lifestyle, but if either of us ever wanted to quit that would be it. I wouldn't give up karen for a lifestyle.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"So how does the single person fit in. It seems to me that their just looking for some "fun" and have been unsuccessful at dating. So they get in this lifestyle to get a free pass."

I know speaking for myself while I'm not looking for a free pass, I am looking for fun whether I end up having some type of physical relationship with anyone or not. I would assume whether single or a part of a couple, fun and exploring your sexuality and new ways to do so are a big part of why anyone is here.

Speaking as a single though, I see tons of couples profiles avoiding certain kinds of singles or other couples because they are either preference or are just trying to avoid drama or other generally awkward or bad situations from interfering with their recreational time. While I don't have a laundry list of people I try to avoid there are certain things I look to avoid such as someone becoming overly attached to me, or having a shift in their original intent that leads to what was a good situation into something uncomfortable and awkward .

An example being finding a single female who you've explained outright to that this is a recreational friendship, that while we can respect each other, enjoy time together both in the bedroom and out, I have no intentions of pursuing a committed relationship or be responsible to your expectations of me. She then explains to me that those are her intentions as well yet a few weeks into it, my cell phone starts blowing up on a daily basis wanting attention and time from me that I either don't have for them, or need for myself to do other things.

I don't mean to sound callous or insensitive, and while I know explaining my intentions up front I have kept my side of the street clean, it's still not a good feeling to know you're going to have to hurt somebody and feel like you are slamming the door in their face because their original intent has changed and yours has not. People and relationships change and I know it's often not their fault, however, this is something I know I most likely wouldn't have to deal with by getting involved with a couple who wants the company of a single male in their sex life, or even just socially.

Vine Grove KY
Username hidden
(143 posts)
chell.

He you've seen me naked, tell JR it's not so tramatizing.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Chell,

How many times to i have explain this to you. Should i make it mono-syllabic for you?

it is not possible for me to hate Jr. there. I don't know him, have no knowledge of him, don't care. He could literally spontanesouly combust and it would have 0 effect on my day. Unless someone sent me video which i would enjoy.

But chell you I and Kenny I like. Do not combust ok.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
would it surprise you to know that i really didn't care one way or the other?

I don't take anythign personally on internet forums.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
alrighty then... thanks for the laugh. Visual I didn't need... but thanks for the laugh.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
chernobl kids.... 10 million strogn... and GLOWING!!!

was mommy to close to the reactor explosion or what son?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
PS jr. were do these homosexual fantasies of your come from?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   131 to 140 of 199   End
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS