SINGLE SWINGERS : Swingers Discussion 7387710121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSINGLE SWINGERS
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   121 to 130 of 199   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Isn't it fabulous being a sexually free woman?

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Vanilla players can be quite the entertainment LOL! They expect me to act like a typical vanilla woman and when I don't, it throws them off. It's pretty freeing to finally be at this place in life for me lol. I figure that all the years I spent getting the game played on me with men, that it is due time I acted like them. They have the game figured out, let me tell you LOL! It works. And the look of perplexion on their face is priceless when they realize that you are acting just like they do but they can't say a word. It's like I have their secret code figured out. I've never had so much fun!! ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Go on girl with your bad self! I agree though. I have never really dated since I married Jay when I was 18; when we started swinging I had never really been exposed to the games some people play. Jay had to sit me down and explain just how vicious it can get out there....WOW. I give you kudos in attempting to hook up with vanilla men. I have friends who are real vanilla game players and they do it without conscience...this is why I always chuckle when they say WE are the immoral ones. They will stab each other in the back in a heart beat and I'm the naughty one lol.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
"In the Vanilla world, I am always suspicious of motive."

This is SO true!!! lol I'm the same way. Since I've been in the lifestyle (2 years), I haven't "wandered" back into the vanilla world.....until recently. Long story short..as it all went down with Mr Vanilla (which might I say, I had to work months to bed him!! LOL!) I had to stop and figure out why he was doing and saying some things. It all came down to vanilla motive....fucks it all up every time lol. He was a fun fish to pull out of the pond but throwing him back in was like getting rid of a bad cold.....no more headaches and no more cold chills. ; )

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
I have a few favorite male friends that I attend different clubs with on a semi regular basis. I've noticed if people see me at certain places with the same male they tend to think of us as a couple.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
With that body I believe anything you say.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
What happens when you meet someone you have fun with and want to hang out with and be play partners with.... would others consider them as a couple or just two singles?"

We have played with one couple where they are not legally married. To us it honestly is cool if 2 singles want to "team up" so to speak so long as neither is a cheating married person. Our only issue with singles at all is the fact that we both like to play...so if my friend has a hot single lady who is interested and they are cool people we would have no issues with not playing with them. Again though, if one is married and the other is the "other man/woman" that is a no go with us.

"And why does it seem so terribly one sided? Single women are more than ok but single men should be cast out and cut off? "

Well because most of the couples/ladies here are bisexual and are here for another woman to be brought into the mix. Also the demand for single women is so much higher than the supply vs. with single men the supply is much higher than the demand for them.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Well said sista!!! Look, as a single whatever I completely agree and I think couples who are able to live the lifestyle and have a successful and happy marriage should be commended. It puts the relationship on a much more solid foundation and not to mention that you guys sure are fun as hell to play with. My question is this..(and forgive me I am a newbie and am learning the ropes) What happens when you meet someone you have fun with and want to hang out with and be play partners with.... would others consider them as a couple or just two singles? And why does it seem so terribly one sided? Single women are more than ok but single men should be cast out and cut off? I guess one has to consider your statement about 100% attention and go from there but it just seems unfair. Poor single guys ........ they need a nut too :)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Yes Ms. Erica as Jewel said you hit it dead on. We say that alot too.....okay I understand that you will play with me and we'd have fun I'm sure...........but what is Jay to do, have sex with Rosie and her 4 sisters? LOL. Sorry but this is why we rarely do 3somes. As a matter of fact the last time we did any MFM action was June 9th of last year at a house party. Jay likes getting boinked well by a woman like I do with a man, its as simply put as that. And in an MFM no matter how much I want to try, multi tasking is not giving him 100% of my attention like a play partner or just myself does. He is like me, he wants the whole enchilada. Damn, we're greedy! LOL

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
ok now that is sounding more interesting. sensory type playing fine, not into pain sort of girl. Although I do like a bit of a spanking with someones hand on occasion ;) Grooma curries make great massage tools.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   121 to 130 of 199   End
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS