SINGLE SWINGERS : Swingers Discussion 738771031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSINGLE SWINGERS
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 187   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't think anyone feels the need for anyone to advocate for the single male, it's just nice to see, that's all.

Thank you, krby. It's one of those names people either absolutely hate or love. Last month a very hot woman shot me down after her husband was setting us up because she hated it! But more often than not, the name winds up intriguing people which leads to contact, which leads to rapport, which leads to ...well, good stuff!

Saint Clair Shores MI

Username hidden
(228 posts)
"A curious concept. Am I the only guy here who doesn't feel the need for another guy "advocating" on my behalf?"

As you know, you are not the only guy. Add me to the list.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2730 posts)
Lol krby, you're a hoot. And I love the description of your upcoming travel adventure.

No, I wasn't speaking of you or, for that matter, anyone in particular. In a little over a year of reading these forums, it just amuses me when a guy launches into yet another tale of woe on behalf of single males. As if whining about the perceived slights will make him (or "us") more attractive.

Now you, up against that wall. Face either way you want to. :)

And have a great trip.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10353 posts)
"advocating for the single male"

A curious concept. Am I the only guy here who doesn't feel the need for another guy "advocating" on my behalf?

If I ever decided to whine it wouldn't be about feeling slighted; it would be about whiners. At least there would be a nice irony to enjoy.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10353 posts)
Kirby,

Sorry about your experiences. It's a good reminder that us responsible SM's look more and more like rock stars. LOL.

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
krby-well because sometimes when you put things out there that go against the grain (such as advocating for the single male), it's not always popular. And sometimes I can be a little too frank maybe in how I put things.

Like a few weeks ago I was writing about how, like everyone, I too have preferences but that I might make a concession if there is something of redeeming interest I like in a woman/couple that I might not otherwise be interested in and some guy (of all people!)freaked out on me and basically told me what an asshole I was, presumably because as a single male (lower than low), I'm not in a position to make concessions.

After that, I basically expect anything when I don't necessarily play along with the SM are all scumbags groupthink.

But you've been very kind about expressing your problems with us guys and illustrated your feelings with examples. So I'm not getting groupthink from you, I'm getting testimony based on personal experience.

Saint Clair Shores MI

Username hidden
(228 posts)
krby-ha! Well you just give me a chance, sweet krby and I will definitely make you reconsider the SM. I am sure Nic will too!

And thanks for not admonishing me and ripping my head off,lol. I'm sure it's coming any minute.

Saint Clair Shores MI

Username hidden
(228 posts)
LOL-whatever. I can't help but feel there is hostility and resentment against the single male for not getting bogged down into a typical marriage situation or taking control of his sex life. I mean for every crappy story about a single guy, I can imagine the same thing can be said for single females and couples.

Oh shit, here come the daggers...

Saint Clair Shores MI

Username hidden
(228 posts)
I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for single females and couples. Sorry you had to endure so many krby.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
lol@krby....maybe one day our tour buses will intersect, now that would be one helluva party!

Have fun and be safe!

;-D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 187   End
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS