SINGLE SWINGERS : Swingers Discussion 738771021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSINGLE SWINGERS
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 199   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey sexy. Good to see you. I don't spend as much time in the forums as I used to.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Well, hello stranger ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
I miss Akron. And Spanky.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
But Stingray, I'm not attracted to women... why should I "try" them? I find tall men, with broad shoulders who have the strength to hold me down or pick up against the wall sexy as hell. Alpha males. I don't want a girl and I have no problem with people who do, but I'm not going to tell anyone to try something they don't want to either.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
There is only two kinds of sexual fruit m/f you should enjoy them both or your missing out.

I say try it, you may like it, life is to short, it's just sex and you will still get in to heaven.

It's a couples game, for now.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
So we started this thread a few years ago and since then we've learned a lot. We have evolved more in the lifestyle and have met plenty of singles. We are selective but we definitely don't dismiss them based on their status. I reread the original post and deleted it because it pissed me off but it shows me where we were when we started and where we are now. Sorry to all those that were offended, we love everyone in the lifestyle!

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Swinging single was something I hadn't planned on, being a MWM, who's wife wanted to get into the LS way back when I was all for it, but we didn't know where to began back then. Now, after my wife was disabled from a dog attack, she's lost her sex drive, and not that I don't find her extremely sexy, she is physically unable most of the time. So in my profile I've stated being a mwm (not cheating) . Yet still I get no replies to emails, but one of these days someone or couple will be interested enouph to email me back, i think......

Macclesfield NC
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Those updates are almost as exciting as Toledo's basketball stat updates.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Interesting topic. According webster, definition of a swinger,,," one who engages freely in promiscuous SEX" No where does it specify singles or couples. So this swinging thing PP including myself make such a big thing about the lifestyle is for single females and couples only,,, if so then why do this sites invite us singles to join the sites offered to us. Well it is simple without us singles 95% of clubs would be out of business,,, why you ask they need $$$$$.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Giddy up.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 199   End
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS