SINGLE SWINGERS : Swingers Discussion 738771011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSwinging SingleSINGLE SWINGERS
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 199   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Trepid,

Please note that Rdy is 99. So, he should know.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8343 posts)
3 places you can go. Groups, Clubs, FL events all here on SlS. Find Meet & Greets in your area or move out of Florida

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1208 posts)
It is no fun being a single older male swinger; I wonder if single older women have the same problem? Are there sites/clubs that cater for the older single people?

Eaton Park FL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
"What is the best and non boastful way to explain in your profile you have a large package? Should you a only show couples full nude picsif they ask first"

I'm not sure there is a way to state the size of you "package" without bragging , also keep in mind that most who brag of large packages are full of wishful thinking. As to graphic pictures.......never send unsolicited pictures like that in a first email. Wait until they ask or it has been determined there is mutual attraction.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5452 posts)
What is the best and non boastful way to explain in your profile you have a large package? Should you a only show couples full nude picsif they ask first?

Wallingford CT
Username hidden
(8 posts)
"I just want o ease my way into a scene. Its overwhelming at times how much attention I seem to get all at once. "

Naked above is a direct quote from your profile. If you get ALL THIS ATTENTION what are you complaining about?????? Just for the record there are women who would consider you and old creepy guy and others who would be insulted by any attention you might try to play to them ,no matter what you profess yourself to be.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5452 posts)
"I am noticing that there is no such thing as open minded policy when it comes to single guys. "swingers" are only interested in you if you can bring a lady for another guy like predators. Have you noticed how many relationships fail because of the aggressiveness of these coupled swingers making outside women feel uncomfortable and ruining a good chance in the lifestyle?"

Lol!

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Be honest and respectful...in other words do as he says not as he does.

Lilspice, your profile needs a serious overhaul. It reads like you're in a locker room. It makes you sound immature and classless . No offense intended but how you portray yourself is critical and after reading your profile I d shake my head and move on. Class should be your aim, you're not a prepubescent teenager any longer so stop trying to talk like one. If your goal is to appeal to women I think you've missed your mark completely. Tone it down and save the graphic locker room lingo for the boys . Present yourself as a gentleman .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5452 posts)
Nick,

I moderate the largest Group on SLS and it's called Single Men Welcome Here. We have nearly 20,000 members and they include females and couples that are single male friendly as well as single males. It is a very active group so consider joining.

Click the Groups link to the left of this message and we are on top of the Most Popular list.

~ Jen

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
I noticed :-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 199   End
TOPIC: SINGLE SWINGERS